Windows 10: Does anyone know how to fix PIN problems like this? I've tried a bunch of YT vids but none...

Discus and support Does anyone know how to fix PIN problems like this? I've tried a bunch of YT vids but none... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/__george_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/__george_, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Does anyone know how to fix PIN problems like this? I've tried a bunch of YT vids but none...

/u/__george_, Mar 6, 2021

2. Windows 10 taskbar always on top, would like to disable that

Here is how I fixed it.
    after doing the update to win10 home 1709 the task-bar was always on top of even full screen YouTube videos. After reading a couple of replies , this worked for me.

I realized that I had pinned Firefox (which is what I use to view full-screen YT vids)

1) I closed all FF windows 2) IUNPINNED the FF from the task-bar, 3) I tried YT vids at Full-screen -->
    IT WORKED 4) I then closed FF and
    RE-PINNED FF to the taskbar and tried watching YT in Full-screen.It STILL WORKED !

JadeSakura, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 taskbar always on top, would like to disable that

Here is how I fixed it.

after doing the update to win10 home 1709 the task-bar was always on top of even full screen YouTube videos. After reading a couple of replies , this worked for me.

I realized that I had pinned Firefox (which is what I use to view full-screen YT vids)

1) I closed all FF windows 2) IUNPINNED the FF from the task-bar, 3) I tried YT vids at Full-screen -->
    IT WORKED 4) I then closed FF and
    RE-PINNED FF to the taskbar and tried watching YT in Full-screen.It STILL WORKED !

JadeSakura, Mar 6, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Does anyone know how to fix PIN problems like this? I've tried a bunch of YT vids but none...

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Does anyone know how to fix PIN problems like this? I've tried a bunch of YT vids but none...

1. Does anyone know how to fix PIN problems like this? I've tried a bunch of YT vids but none... - Similar Threads - Does anyone fix

2. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix my problem?: For some reason my toe brakes keep going off and it’s getting annoying. I don’t have rudder pedals and I found that when I hold right click it stops braking and goes back to the original position but if I hold the right click I can’t control my Airbus flight stick or throttle...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix my problem?: For some reason my toe brakes keep going off and it’s getting annoying. I don’t have rudder pedals and I found that when I hold right click it stops braking and goes back to the original position but if I hold the right click I can’t control my Airbus flight stick or throttle...
  4. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem?: I've just been ending it in task manager but it just comes back in like 20 seconds or more. It also can have like a 53% and 57% of cpu usage and over 2000 memory usage....
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem?: I've just been ending it in task manager but it just comes back in like 20 seconds or more. It also can have like a 53% and 57% of cpu usage and over 2000 memory usage....
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Does anyone know a fix for this? I've tried all options on there. I tried contacting...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know a fix for this? I've tried all options on there. I tried contacting...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JigBiggles13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j27007/does_anyone_know_a_fix_for_this_ive_tried_all/
  8. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yeetmagic124 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpyvtz/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: For some reason I get this whenever I try to delete this specific folder. Does anyone know a fix? halp submitted by /u/TheRealRift [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gevfbj/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Does anyone know how to fix the symbol problem

Does anyone know how to fix the symbol problem: Does anyone know how to fix the symbol problem They didn't flip like a Windows 7 problem, they just messed up one icon with another Example software wears a removable drive icon when happy friends like Ben have this icon I'm talking about her taskbar where the beginning...