Windows 10: Does anyone know how to fix this log in issue with Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to fix this log in issue with Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I know the title is pretty vague but please allow me to specify. I've been unable to log into my Microsoft Store App, Xbox App, Minecraft, and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GlynnTarrant, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Does anyone know how to fix this log in issue with Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge?

I know the title is pretty vague but please allow me to specify. I've been unable to log into my Microsoft Store App, Xbox App, Minecraft, and Microsoft Edge via my Microsoft Account for the past two or so weeks now. I've tried various troubleshooting methods and they are not working.

When I attempt to log into Microsoft Edge I get the error message "We can't sign you in right now. The Microsoft Edge team has been notified of this issue. Please try again later. Error code: 3, 15, 1067"

When I attempt to log into the Microsoft Store App, I receive the error "We encountered an error, please try again later."

When I try to log into my Xbox App, I receive the error "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. The process terminated unexpectantly."

When I try to simply open Minecraft I receive the error "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" which is extremely annoying because I pay for Minecraft realms each month and I can't even open the game now

I can't even log into my Microsoft account through the security settings or account settings. I just get a window that flashes up for a second before it closes itself. I tried to add a new user to the computer to see if that could fix the problem, but I am unable to actually add a new user because it again flashes a window for a second before it closes itself. So basically I'm on a local admin account and I cannot access my Microsoft account via any apps from the store on through Microsoft Edge.

I can still sign into my Microsoft account via Google Chrome, through various apps on my phone, my laptop, and through my Xbox One. So whatever the problem is it is tied to my desktop PC and its various windows apps. Most of the troubleshooting methods require that I either make a new account on the PC or log into my Microsoft account, but as I previously stated I can't do that. I disabled my windows defender firewall, didn't fix anything. I tried running different commands such as "msreset", didn't work. Always some error as to why the command can't run, was terminated midway through, or that it didn't find anything wrong. In some cases my PC simply didn't understand the command or program so it didn't run. I scanned for malware and it has been turning up nothing every day. Scanned for viruses with my antivirus software, still nothing. I even got in contact with customer support and they say that there's nothing wrong with my account and it must be a technical issue. And since I can't seem to get ahold of a living technical support representative, here I am.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this error? It's been driving me crazy for weeks now and I've tried to fix it myself multiple times but I just can't.

:)

GlynnTarrant, Jan 21, 2021

2. Windows Store, Microsoft Edge

Hi,

This error code might appear when the system failed to connect to Windows Store. It might be caused by a third-party software or program that prevents accessing default applications. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows Store and Microsoft Edge. For your reference, check this
    article on how to run the troubleshooter for Microsoft Edge. Follow these steps on how to perform
    the troubleshooter for Windows Store:

• On Cortana search, type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the list.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Windows, select Windows Store Apps.
    • Click on Next, then follow the instructions.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Edge Insider extension now available in Microsoft Store

Stay informed with the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues directly in Microsoft Edge.

Microsoft Edge Insider is the official extension for Microsoft Edge for Microsoft Edge Insiders.

This extension puts an icon on the Microsoft Edge toolbar that receives notifications about the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues.

Microsoft Edge Insider can also provide desktop notifications about important issues.

This extension is for Insider build channels ("canary", "dev", and "beta") only.

Download: Get Microsoft Edge Insider | Microsoft Store

See also:

Does anyone know how to fix this log in issue with Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge? [​IMG]

Brink, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Does anyone know how to fix this log in issue with Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge?

Microsoft Edge Insider extension now available in Microsoft Store

Stay informed with the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues directly in Microsoft Edge.

Microsoft Edge Insider is the official extension for Microsoft Edge for Microsoft Edge Insiders.

This extension puts an icon on the Microsoft Edge toolbar that receives notifications about the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues.

Microsoft Edge Insider can also provide desktop notifications about important issues.

This extension is for Insider build channels ("canary", "dev", and "beta") only.

Download: Get Microsoft Edge Insider | Microsoft Store

See also:

Does anyone know how to fix this log in issue with Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge? [​IMG]

Brink, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Does anyone know how to fix this log in issue with Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge?

1. Does anyone know how to fix this log in issue with Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge? - Similar Threads - Does anyone fix

2. Hello does anyone know how to fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello does anyone know how to fix this issue?: Everytime I booted my Laptop Something appears in the screen.. it saysAnother Program is Currently Using this file C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\AppUp.IntelGraphics...Im scared if this is a virus or something that could harm my computer pls I need help thankyou...
  3. Hello does anyone know how to fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello does anyone know how to fix this issue?: Everytime I booted my Laptop Something appears in the screen.. it saysAnother Program is Currently Using this file C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\AppUp.IntelGraphics...Im scared if this is a virus or something that could harm my computer pls I need help thankyou...
  4. Does anyone know how to fix this scaling issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to fix this scaling issue?: [ATTACH] I notice this when searching in the start menu, does anyone know how to fix it My scaling option in display setting is 100% https://preview.redd.it/yq8cgnzuywl61.png?width=343&format=png&auto=webp&s=bcbc9f924f29882317f3c28be864bb54aeed7889 submitted by...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FizzySoda_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvak85/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_issue/
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/cqe1cp/cant_access_device_manager_or_group_policy_on_new/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x submitted by /u/Maniel_Ravina [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hg456m/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_issue/
  7. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yeetmagic124 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpyvtz/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: For some reason I get this whenever I try to delete this specific folder. Does anyone know a fix? halp submitted by /u/TheRealRift [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gevfbj/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Escope12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9jp2s/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_issue/
  10. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: Why keyboards wont respond when you press ( ' ) or (Shift + ') key for 1 click unless you press it double click or key in any different character? submitted by /u/majd_aj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eozb6e/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. micrpspft edge error code 3 15 1067 windows 10 reddit