Windows 10: Does anyone know how to get youre timezone in windows command line

Discus and support Does anyone know how to get youre timezone in windows command line in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need to use windows cmd to achieve certain things for a class and when I look online all I can find is how to set your timezone. I need to screenshot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Daxton_18, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Does anyone know how to get youre timezone in windows command line

I need to use windows cmd to achieve certain things for a class and when I look online all I can find is how to set your timezone. I need to screenshot a picture of it giving me my timezone. Can anyone help with this

submitted by /u/Daxton_18
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Daxton_18, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Does anyone know how to get youre timezone in windows command line :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, May 25, 2020
  4. Does anyone know how to get youre timezone in windows command line

Timezone Change

Hi Iselda,

For us to properly isolate the issue with changing the timezone, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • What is the exact error message that you are getting?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial resolution, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In the search box, type in cmd. You'll see Command Prompt listed.
      Right-click and select Run as Administrator.
    • Type tzutil /l to see the list of all time zones.
    • Once you have found your time zone, copy the description that is on the second line. Example:

(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Central Standard Time <---- copy
    • Afterwards, type tzutil /s "paste the time zone here". Like this:

tzutil /s "Central Standard Time" (make sure to include the quotations!); then, Enter.
    • Exit the Command Prompt, and then go to your time settings.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know how to get youre timezone in windows command line

1. Does anyone know how to get youre timezone in windows command line - Similar Threads - Does anyone youre

2. Changing Timezone from command line

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Changing Timezone from command line: It would be the case that you would need to change the time zone on the server but from the Time & Date option, it would be greyed out due to policy. There is a workaround for changing the timezone using the Command Prompt as Administrator. Type tzutil /g to get the current...
  3. Changing Timezone from command line

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Changing Timezone from command line: It would be the case that you would need to change the time zone on the server but from the Time & Date option, it would be greyed out due to policy. There is a workaround for changing the timezone using the Command Prompt as Administrator. Type tzutil /g to get the current...
  4. Does anyone know how to get rid of this message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to get rid of this message?: Does anyone know how to get rid of this message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-get-rid-of-this-message/c8ca56f8-cf8a-430c-93fe-a36edcaf22d6
  5. Does anyone know how to get rid of this message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to get rid of this message?: Does anyone know how to get rid of this message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-get-rid-of-this-message/c8ca56f8-cf8a-430c-93fe-a36edcaf22d6
  6. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to get rid of this?: when i try to use my iphone 13 as an hotspot for my laptop this symbol pops up. my iphone 7 worked as an hotspot perfect. now after using my iphone 13 my iphone 7 has the same problem now. when i connect my laptop to my iphone the connection stops after 1 minute and i cant...
  7. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

Does anyone know how to get rid of this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrAwesome73 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v3fp5d/does_anyone_know_how_to_get_rid_of_this/
  8. Does anyone know how to fix these diagonal lines?

Does anyone know how to fix these diagonal lines?: [ATTACH] Blurry diagonal lines are all over a ton of programs on this PC. I'm guessing it is a gpu driver issue but has anyone seen this before? https://preview.redd.it/wd4yul3m0gv51.png?width=699&format=png&auto=webp&s=edb0ef71bfad596d56a5c9cd47dbfb1a603fa479 submitted...
  9. Does anyone know how to get this?

Does anyone know how to get this?: [ATTACH] I got this feature which as super useful but then I closed it by accident when I tried the Immersive Search. Would it be possible to get it back and if yes how? Search from Google Images submitted by /u/m_beps [link] [comments]...
  10. Does anyone know how to unhide volumes using command prompt?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does anyone know how to unhide volumes using command prompt?: I am trying to enable Windows Recovery (WinRE) while in command prompt but, the volume appears to be hidden. If there is a better way that doesn't involve losing my files, call me Dumbo, because I'm all ears!! ...and desperate too!!...