Windows 10: Does anyone know how to make the keyboard and the mouse start working again?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to make the keyboard and the mouse start working again? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi , when I turn on my PC , the keyboard and the mouse doesn't work and it's making a bloop sound once and I can't type or do anything on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gaby Gabriel1, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Does anyone know how to make the keyboard and the mouse start working again?

Hi , when I turn on my PC , the keyboard and the mouse doesn't work and it's making a bloop sound once and I can't type or do anything on the lockscreen and in desktop , someone had this problem and solved it? I don't know what to do

:)

Gaby Gabriel1, Jan 17, 2023

2. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 17, 2023
  3. Marie Ave Win User
    Mouse and keyboard won't work after bios

Hi,

One possible reason that your mouse and keyboard is not working is due to an outdated or corrupted drivers. Since you've recently made an update, there might be drivers that are having compatibility issues
    that needs to be addressed.

We suggest that you run the Bluetooth Troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select
      Hardware and Devices > Run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persists,
    follow the troubleshooting steps provided in Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    article.

Update us with the results and let us know if you need further assistance.

Marie Ave, Jan 17, 2023
  4. John Fer Win User

Does anyone know how to make the keyboard and the mouse start working again?

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jan 17, 2023
Thema:

Does anyone know how to make the keyboard and the mouse start working again?

1. Does anyone know how to make the keyboard and the mouse start working again? - Similar Threads - Does anyone keyboard

2. Does anyone know how to make the keyboard and the mouse start working again?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Does anyone know how to make the keyboard and the mouse start working again?: Hi , when I turn on my PC , the keyboard and the mouse doesn't work and it's making a bloop sound once and I can't type or do anything on the lockscreen and in desktop , did someone had this problem and solved it? I don't know what to do...
  3. Does anyone know how to make the keyboard and the mouse start working again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to make the keyboard and the mouse start working again?: Hi , when I turn on my PC , the keyboard and the mouse doesn't work and it's making a bloop sound once and I can't type or do anything on the lockscreen and in desktop , someone had this problem and solved it? I don't know what to do...
  4. Does anyone know how to fix this? ESC does not work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to fix this? ESC does not work.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/starbwoyt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ltl65g/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_esc_does_not_work/
  5. Does anyone know how to make the app's image work again?

Does anyone know how to make the app's image work again?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PennywiseInsano [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/llt7t0/does_anyone_know_how_to_make_the_apps_image_work/
  6. anyone know how i can make this happen? I couldn't make this happen again

anyone know how i can make this happen? I couldn't make this happen again: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Drgzl_Adenplayz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l9hcxi/anyone_know_how_i_can_make_this_happen_i_couldnt/
  7. Keyboard and mouse stop working then start again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse stop working then start again: recently i was working on my computer when my keyboard and mouse both stopped working i tried restarting the desktop several times after it completely rebooted i got them back the mouse as i write this is stable and not stopping or disappearing but the keyboard will stop from...
  8. Does anyone know how to fix this? I know explorer.exe works but does anyone have a...

Does anyone know how to fix this? I know explorer.exe works but does anyone have a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Majo_Pokos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jm7gkc/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_i_know/
  9. Anyone know how to make Spotify big again

Anyone know how to make Spotify big again: [ATTACH] This is really annoying me. i think it was caused when I made a onedrive backup. https://preview.redd.it/3mh6tysi2lq41.png?width=405&format=png&auto=webp&s=8afd73b5a9c260f0a3df6615827d3f045c66fc6a submitted by /u/AlexBr967 [link] [comments]...
  10. Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop?: I get these ads/notifications in the lower right corner of my screen very often. Preferably I would make these stop. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-make-these-notifications/d2884d6c-efdc-4d52-b73c-59a2b051109f"