Windows 10: Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get these ads/notifications in the lower right corner of my screen very often. Preferably I would make these stop. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ErikFrasier, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop?

I get these ads/notifications in the lower right corner of my screen very often. Preferably I would make these stop.

Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop? 62a2997d-c9bb-4770-b65a-c57317884b46?upload=true.png

:)

ErikFrasier, Oct 16, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop?

Stop taskbar from not autohiding when receiving notifications

Hi Mikael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

When the ‘Auto-hide’ feature for the Windows taskbar is enabled, the taskbar will stay hidden until an application needs your attention. For regular apps like ‘Skype’, the application’s taskbar icon starts flashing when there is
    a notification. You can simply click on the glowing taskbar icon to let the application know that you have seen the notification and the task bar will ‘Auto-hide’ once again. It is the same for the background system applications in the system tray, however,
    in Windows 10 these system notifications go away on their own and you can view them later in ‘Action Centre’.

This feature of Windows 10 is by design. Which means that this can be solved either by letting the application know that you have seen its notification by clicking on it and viewing it once or by configuring it to stop notifying.

I would suggest you to check the ‘Notifications and actions’ settings in the ‘Settings’ application. Please follow the steps below.

1. Press the ‘Windows’ key and ‘I’ key together, this will open the ‘Settings’ application.
    2. Click on ‘System’ and select ‘Notification & actions’ from the options on the left.
    3. Scroll down to find ‘Get notifications from apps and other senders’, you can toggle it ‘Off’ to stop receiving notifications or you could scroll down to toggle ‘Off’ the notifications from the individual applications.
    4. Some applications will have settings within the application itself to prevent the notification. I suggest you check with that as well.

We value your suggestion, if you wish to provide a feedback relating to your suggestion, please ‘click
    here
    ’.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop?

1. Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop? - Similar Threads - Does anyone notifications

2. Does Anyone Know How to Remove The Notifications and/ or Focus Tab?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Anyone Know How to Remove The Notifications and/ or Focus Tab?: The top notifications and/ or bottom focus buttons are terribly annoying. I would like to find a way either through group policy, registry and/ or down right hacks to remove these from my calendar....
  3. Does Anyone Know How to Remove The Notifications and/ or Focus Tab?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Anyone Know How to Remove The Notifications and/ or Focus Tab?: The top notifications and/ or bottom focus buttons are terribly annoying. I would like to find a way either through group policy, registry and/ or down right hacks to remove these from my calendar....
  4. Does anyone know how to make the app's image work again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to make the app's image work again?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PennywiseInsano [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/llt7t0/does_anyone_know_how_to_make_the_apps_image_work/
  5. This notification is repeatedly appearing on my screen. Anyone know how to stop it?

This notification is repeatedly appearing on my screen. Anyone know how to stop it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NIGHTFURY-21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ld56sl/this_notification_is_repeatedly_appearing_on_my/
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yeetmagic124 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpyvtz/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  7. Does anyone know how to get this?

Does anyone know how to get this?: [ATTACH] I got this feature which as super useful but then I closed it by accident when I tried the Immersive Search. Would it be possible to get it back and if yes how? Search from Google Images submitted by /u/m_beps [link] [comments]...
  8. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: For some reason I get this whenever I try to delete this specific folder. Does anyone know a fix? halp submitted by /u/TheRealRift [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gevfbj/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Anyone know how to stop this?

Anyone know how to stop this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nerdedg0y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f6uyae/anyone_know_how_to_stop_this/
  10. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: Why keyboards wont respond when you press ( ' ) or (Shift + ') key for 1 click unless you press it double click or key in any different character? submitted by /u/majd_aj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eozb6e/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/