Windows 10: Does anyone know how to move it to the usb drive? I have enough space and the drive is...

Discus and support Does anyone know how to move it to the usb drive? I have enough space and the drive is... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chungitwo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Chungitwo, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Does anyone know how to move it to the usb drive? I have enough space and the drive is...

/u/Chungitwo, Sep 10, 2020

2. Lost space of Pen Drive

Hello,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

• Have you tried connecting to a different computer?
    I suggest you to connect the USB flash drive to a different computer and check.

First back up all the data from your USB drive to another location.

I suggest you to connect the USB flash drive to a different computer and check.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to refresh the drive letter and then try to rescan the drives that are connect to the computer and check.

To refresh drive letter:

• Open Computer Management (Local).
    • In the console tree, click Computer Management (Local), click
      Storage, and then click Disk Management.
    • Click Action, and then click Refresh.
    • Once you have refreshed connect the new zip drive and to update hardware information, click Rescan Disks instead.
    Step 2: For unallocated space on USB drive

• Press the Windows key, and type Diskpart.

• Click the result to open the DiskPart command prompt window.

• In the command prompt window, type list disk and hit Enter.

• The removable USB drive or hard disk will be shown under
      Disk 1.

• Type in the following commands and hit Enter.
    select disk 1

Clean

create partition primary

• The first command selects your removable USB drive.

• The Clean command deletes all the current partitions present on the USB drive.

• The Create primary partition creates a fresh partition and allocates all the unallocated space on this fresh partition.

• Type Exit to close the command prompt window.

• Unplug your USB drive and plug it back again.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Does anyone know how to move it to the usb drive? I have enough space and the drive is...

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know how to move it to the usb drive? I have enough space and the drive is...

1. Does anyone know how to move it to the usb drive? I have enough space and the drive is... - Similar Threads - Does anyone move

2. Drive C does not have enough space for my pictures. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive C does not have enough space for my pictures. What do I do?: In Windows 11, pictures are in drive C. Why? There isn't enough room there for all of my photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-does-not-have-enough-space-for-my-pictures/6218778b-c879-48b3-b024-dad70cbaefe6
  3. "Not enough space on destination drive" error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Not enough space on destination drive" error: I tried to copy a file to a USB flash drive, but there was insufficient room for it, so I got an error. I then freed up plenty of space on the drive and tried again. It gave me the same error, even though the amount of space was more than adequate. I rebooted Windows 10, but...
  4. Does anyone have tried to move users folder to another drive?

Does anyone have tried to move users folder to another drive?: What method did you use and did you have any problems after that with system stability or other issues? submitted by /u/evolution800 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lttqts/does_anyone_have_tried_to_move_users_folder_to/
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this? I know explorer.exe works but does anyone have a...

Does anyone know how to fix this? I know explorer.exe works but does anyone have a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Majo_Pokos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jm7gkc/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_i_know/
  6. Question: Does anyone know how to move the Clipboard

Question: Does anyone know how to move the Clipboard: So when you press 'Windows key' and 'V', it brings up the copy and paste clipboard. It used to show near the bottom of my screen near the start button, but now it is on a different monitor in the top left for some reason. I want to be able to at least move it back to my main...
  7. "Not enough space on hard drive"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Not enough space on hard drive": Hi I'm trying to install an old program on my Windows 10 computer. Everything seems OK until the "available space" on the hard drive is shown. This shows as a negative amount in Kb, I have a 2TB hard drive which is practically brand new. Help please....
  8. Not enough space on Recovery (D:) drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not enough space on Recovery (D:) drive.: My Recovery D is full and is all red . I had to do a recovery and it couldn't remove enough without destroying important and computer info. I do not want community please. I don't understand very well. **Title modified from: I have no recovery space it's all red***...
  9. Backup drive has not enough space

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup drive has not enough space: When trying to make an image backup I get"not enough space on drive" although it is a blank drive with 75 GB 25549
  10. My Laptop Drive does not have enough space to upgrade to 1709

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop Drive does not have enough space to upgrade to 1709: Have read a couple of articles I found that my laptop a HP Pavilion X2 with only 32 GB drive did not show the upgrade, so using the Windows 10 update assistance I found the issue is I need 8 GB of free space, I have a 32 GB SD card (D drive) that has my data, so that does not...