Windows 10: Does anyone know how to NOT transfer data from previous pc

Discus and support Does anyone know how to NOT transfer data from previous pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Switching to a new pc and I don't want any of my old stuff from my previous pc to appear in the new pc. Is there a way to not have my data from the old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Not_Vertix_, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Does anyone know how to NOT transfer data from previous pc

Switching to a new pc and I don't want any of my old stuff from my previous pc to appear in the new pc. Is there a way to not have my data from the old pc appearing in the new pc. I logged in to my old pc using my Microsoft account btw.

submitted by /u/Not_Vertix_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Not_Vertix_, Oct 25, 2020

2. Data transfer

I have purchased a data transfer cable thinking I would be able to transfer (a lot) of photographs from my Windows 10 PC to my laptop. However I cannot do this and have searched the internet and even contacted microsoft customer service who were no help
    at all (suggesting that I did it with a memory stick) I know that the Data Transfer is no longer available. All suggestions seem to be to transfer data TO windows 10. Can anybody help please?

ValerieFillingham, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Data transfer

How can I transfer data (no programs or windows just setups and games)from one HDD to another please tell me all the steps, I have heard that in 2 sata if there is a window installed in both of them it could cause a problem. So, here is what I'm going to do so correct me if I'm wrong. both of them Are SATA WD

1 using XP CD going to delete the C partition in old HDD
    2 taking the HDD out
    4 partition the new HDD in new PC by using XP CD
    5 install Win 7
    6 connect the old HDD with SATA data and power cable
    7 check if it is detected in bios
    8 disk management initialize disk(i don't know if this is necessary)
    9 copy paste

ELiTRiGG3R, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Does anyone know how to NOT transfer data from previous pc

Uploading data from android to pc

Hi AlaynaHarstine,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

• Have you tried to connect the Android device to PC using an USB cable?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Connect the Android device to the PC using a micro USB cable.
    • You can see an ‘AutoPlay popup’ on your PC once your phone is successfully connected and recognized by the computer. Click on the ‘Open folder to view files’ option.
    • Copy and paste the files or folders that you want to recover from your phone's internal memory to your PC.
    • When the steps are done, you can successfully recover and transfer your data from Android phone with broken screen to your PC.

Alternatively, if you have the data saved on an external SD card, then you can plug in the card to the PC to transfer the data. You may need an adaptor to read the SD card on the PC.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know how to NOT transfer data from previous pc

1. Does anyone know how to NOT transfer data from previous pc - Similar Threads - Does anyone transfer

2. does anyone know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does anyone know how to fix this: i recently factory reset my pc and this message pops up i am connected to the internet and before resetting i never had this problem. and then when i go to update this shows up i would really appreciate some help....
  3. Does anyone know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Abject-Transition999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lzp5l8/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  4. Does anyone know how to transfer admin rights from one account to the other?

Does anyone know how to transfer admin rights from one account to the other?: Basically, I want to transfer one of my accounts admin to the other. I know how to change it so that my second account is an administrator but I don't actually know how to fully transfer it. I also don't know if this is the right subreddit for this so if it is wrong, I am...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cflk_38 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ljeq5t/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this???

Does anyone know how to fix this???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iblvicnfly [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jl4uq2/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  7. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yeetmagic124 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpyvtz/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  8. Does anyone know how to get this?

Does anyone know how to get this?: [ATTACH] I got this feature which as super useful but then I closed it by accident when I tried the Immersive Search. Would it be possible to get it back and if yes how? Search from Google Images submitted by /u/m_beps [link] [comments]...
  9. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: For some reason I get this whenever I try to delete this specific folder. Does anyone know a fix? halp submitted by /u/TheRealRift [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gevfbj/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/
  10. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: Why keyboards wont respond when you press ( ' ) or (Shift + ') key for 1 click unless you press it double click or key in any different character? submitted by /u/majd_aj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eozb6e/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/