Windows 10: Does anyone know how to optimize windows 10 to make it faster so i can run games?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to optimize windows 10 to make it faster so i can run games? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i first started off when i bought a copy of windows 7, everything was normal at first i could run GTA: V then a few years later i can't even run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MilošSmiljanić, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Does anyone know how to optimize windows 10 to make it faster so i can run games?

So i first started off when i bought a copy of windows 7, everything was normal at first i could run GTA: V then a few years later i can't even run GTA: SA in 30 fps. Then windows 7 expired i upgraded to windows 8 but because of some new features and some other things i really couldn't play games like that so a few days later i upgraded to windows 10. I actually did it today it is really great and easier to control, but i really would like to optimize my pc for free without needing to buy anything. Can you at least give me tips for optimization? Like a list and stuff, now it can't even run roblox at 12 fps.

:)

MilošSmiljanić, Apr 17, 2021
  2. GFR
    gfr Win User

Running Optimize literally does nothing; in PS it yields an error

After doing a clean install of Windows 10 20H2 (OS Build 19042.906) and fully updating it, and updating all of the Dell drivers from Dell.com, I tried the following Optimize and Defrag options from How to Optimize and Defragment Drives in Windows 10 (tenforums.com/tutorials/8933-optimize-defrag-drives-windows-10-a.html):

• OPTION ONE: To Optimize Drives in Optimize Drives Tool: Steps 2, 3, and 4,
    • OPTION TWO: To Optimize Drives in Command Prompt: Step 2, and
    • OPTION THREE: To Optimize Drives in PowerShell: Step 3
    The four steps attempted from Options 1 and 2 resulted in no notice action; i.e., it appeared as though nothing happened after executing the commands.

When I ran Step 3 of Option 3, I received the following error message.

What does this mean and now what do I do?

Thanks!

Does anyone know how to optimize windows 10 to make it faster so i can run games? [​IMG]

3. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Does anyone know how to optimize windows 10 to make it faster so i can run games?

Unable to run disk optimization in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to optimize the drive?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to use Administrator account to perform Optimization and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Go to Search, type services.msc and hit Enter

• Make sure that following services are set to Automatic:

• Remote Procedure Call (RPC).

• DCOM Server Process Launcher.

• RPC Endpoint Mapper.

And also refer the link below.

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

Does anyone know how to optimize windows 10 to make it faster so i can run games?

1. Does anyone know how to optimize windows 10 to make it faster so i can run games? - Similar Threads - Does anyone optimize

2. How to make Windows 10 run faster

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to make Windows 10 run faster: After finally installing windows 10 on my 10 year old laptop, it was faster but on for a couple hours. After I started searching the web and light gaming, it started becoming slow again. I followed many steps by uninstalling unwanted files. I also put it on its best...
  3. How to make Windows 10 run faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 10 run faster: After finally installing windows 10 on my 10 year old laptop, it was faster but on for a couple hours. After I started searching the web and light gaming, it started becoming slow again. I followed many steps by uninstalling unwanted files. I also put it on its best...
  4. How to make Windows 10 run faster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I make computer runs faster?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make computer runs faster?: I have a Dell laptop that is 6yrs old, with 8gb ram and i5 processor. I have winseos 7 before and it is really working smoothly. I just deciced to upgrade to windows 10 but now it takes some time before it became usable.I thought I don't have enough ram so I upgraded it. But...
  6. How do I make computer runs faster?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make computer runs faster?: I have a Dell laptop that is 6yrs old, with 8gb ram and i5 processor. I have winseos 7 before and it is really working smoothly. I just deciced to upgrade to windows 10 but now it takes some time before it became usable.I thought I don't have enough ram so I upgraded it. But...
  7. How do I make computer runs faster?

8. Does anyone know if windows 10/ubuntu can run idle (python)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know if windows 10/ubuntu can run idle (python)?: I know the built in version of ubuntu on 10 is limited, but so is the ubuntu on Chromebook and it has no trouble running idle (Python) The error message indicates a display problem. Thanks. submitted by /u/fletch101e [link] [comments]...
  9. it How can I make my games run faster?

it How can I make my games run faster?: So my mom got me this laptop for Christmas, it's a windows 10 education and it has 8bg ram with a 64-bit processor. However, my games still run very slow. Could it be because it's education edition? I can't change it to pro because my mom it got online used and it didn't come...
  10. Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does anyone know how to make these notifications stop?: I get these ads/notifications in the lower right corner of my screen very often. Preferably I would make these stop. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-make-these-notifications/d2884d6c-efdc-4d52-b73c-59a2b051109f"