Windows 10: Does anyone know how to remove a gmail account which is the admin email from Microsof...

Discus and support Does anyone know how to remove a gmail account which is the admin email from Microsof... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to change my admin email to my own and currently it is a Gmail account, so when I click Manage and try to do the sign in, I put in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CrypticUniversalMave, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Does anyone know how to remove a gmail account which is the admin email from Microsof...

I'm trying to change my admin email to my own and currently it is a Gmail account, so when I click Manage and try to do the sign in, I put in the password and it says incorrect password. However, the same password works when I try to sign in on the same email on https://i.imgur.com/Tegeyxq.png

Does anyone know how I can remove this? Do I have to a "clean" install of Windows?

Thanks

submitted by /u/CrypticUniversalMave
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CrypticUniversalMave, Aug 31, 2020

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 31, 2020
  4. mdm-adph Win User

Does anyone know how to remove a gmail account which is the admin email from Microsof...

GMail Accounts Get 3 GB of Storage Space

As a user of Yahoo's online mail (for the past 7 years) and Gmail (for the past 2 or 3, can't remember how long it's been around), I have to disagree with you.

I use online mail accounts like Yahoo and Gmail simply to catch email through a forwarder on a domain I own. The forwarder doesn't block anything -- it simply redirects all mail sent to it to an email address I set up, either at Yahoo or Gmail. I've had this same email address at this domain for about 7 years, so it's had time to get on a lot of spammer's lists.

When I set this forwarder up to forward mail to Yahoo, something like 50-60 pieces of spam get through to my inbox every single day. This isn't including the 3 or 4 hundred that get redirected to the junk folder. And that's just one day.

When I set it up to forward to Gmail, that number of spam emails that make it to my inbox drops to two or three.

So, either Gmail's server admins are more on the ball when it comes to spam, or else Yahoo's simply not trying hard enough.

mdm-adph, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know how to remove a gmail account which is the admin email from Microsof...

1. Does anyone know how to remove a gmail account which is the admin email from Microsof... - Similar Threads - Does anyone remove

2. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin: I'm sorry but I let someone use my laptop for a while and they accidently create an admin account and they cannot remember the password. It has limited my permissions to use my laptop, is there any way to remove it with the admin password?...
  3. How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove an admin account which has password in it? I'm not the admin: I'm sorry but I let someone use my laptop for a while and they accidently create an admin account and they cannot remember the password. It has limited my permissions to use my laptop, is there any way to remove it with the admin password?...
  4. Does anyone know how to remove the GoSearches from chrome.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to remove the GoSearches from chrome.: Ive been dealing with go searches for some days know and no options are working pls help me on this so I can go back to using my normal browser. Thank you in advance....
  5. Does anyone know how to remove the GoSearches from chrome.

Does anyone know how to remove the GoSearches from chrome.: Ive been dealing with go searches for some days know and no options are working pls help me on this so I can go back to using my normal browser. Thank you in advance....
  6. Does anyone know how to remove the GoSearches from chrome.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How to remove email from admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove email from admin: Hello,I work in a lab at a university, and I tried to sign into my personal microsoft account on one of the lab computers through excel, so that I could use office. However, now the admin user on the computer uses my personal microsoft account. Thus, anyone can see all my...
  8. How to remove email from admin

How to remove email from admin: Hello,I work in a lab at a university, and I tried to sign into my personal microsoft account on one of the lab computers through excel, so that I could use office. However, now the admin user on the computer uses my personal microsoft account. Thus, anyone can see all my...
  9. How to remove email from admin

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Does anyone know how to transfer admin rights from one account to the other?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to transfer admin rights from one account to the other?: Basically, I want to transfer one of my accounts admin to the other. I know how to change it so that my second account is an administrator but I don't actually know how to fully transfer it. I also don't know if this is the right subreddit for this so if it is wrong, I am...