Windows 10: Does anyone know how to run a JavaScript as a desktop background in Windows 10?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to run a JavaScript as a desktop background in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I actually need assistance with two items:1. Used to run JavaScript in Windows XP as desktop background, I know this feature is no longer available in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BDPL8R, Jul 28, 2022.

1. BDPL8R Win User

Does anyone know how to run a JavaScript as a desktop background in Windows 10?

I actually need assistance with two items:1. Used to run JavaScript in Windows XP as desktop background, I know this feature is no longer available in Windows 10, which I think was called active desktop in Windows XP. But surely there must be a way to run this simple JavaScript as a desktop background.2. I have a screensaver that does not function properly in Windows 10 Pro. It is a modified version of pipe's screensaver, it doesn't clear the screen and start over like it is supposed to. Someone with a little knowledge of how to edit the program and make it function properly would be nice.Than

:)

BDPL8R, Jul 28, 2022

2. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

Change desktop background and colors

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 28, 2022
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Background for Windows 10

Hi Ronald,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change back the background time to 10 seconds:

• Press Windows key+R to open the Run window.
    • Type this command: control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper to open old Control Panel settings, and then click
      OK.
    • Select your preferred desktop background and under "Change picture every" option, choose
      10 seconds.
    • Click Save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jul 28, 2022
  4. Does anyone know how to run a JavaScript as a desktop background in Windows 10?

After installing the updates, desktop background pictures dissapeared.

Hi Lucky,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

This type of issue might occur because of some missing, corrupt or damaged files in your system.

Initially, I suggest you to try the below method and later you can try to set the desktop background and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to run System File Checker, which will check your system for missing, corrupt or damaged files and attempt to fix them.

Please refer the article on “How to run System File Checker” and check if that helps.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Method 2: DISM:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Now, follow the below steps to set desktop background.

• Right click on your desktop background and click on Personalize.
    • Click on Background list box and select pictures.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 28, 2022
Thema:

Does anyone know how to run a JavaScript as a desktop background in Windows 10?

1. Does anyone know how to run a JavaScript as a desktop background in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Does anyone run

2. Does anyone know how to run a JavaScript as a desktop background in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to run a JavaScript as a desktop background in Windows 10?: I actually need assistance with two items:1. Used to run JavaScript in Windows XP as desktop background, I know this feature is no longer available in Windows 10, which I think was called active desktop in Windows XP. But surely there must be a way to run this simple...
  3. Does anyone know how to run a JavaScript as a desktop background in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to run a JavaScript as a desktop background in Windows 10?: I actually need assistance with two items:1. Used to run JavaScript in Windows XP as desktop background, I know this feature is no longer available in Windows 10, which I think was called active desktop in Windows XP. But surely there must be a way to run this simple...
  4. How to run Javascript in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to run Javascript in windows: Trying to run below code in Windows is it possiblevar GetFile = app.trustedFunctionfunction { app.beginPriv; try{global.newDoc.path;} catche { var flag = 1 var cRslt = Collab.browseForFolder; if cRslt != undefined { console.printlncRslt; var cRtn = app.response"Enter backup...
  5. How to run Javascript in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run Javascript in windows: Trying to run below code in Windows is it possiblevar GetFile = app.trustedFunctionfunction { app.beginPriv; try{global.newDoc.path;} catche { var flag = 1 var cRslt = Collab.browseForFolder; if cRslt != undefined { console.printlncRslt; var cRtn = app.response"Enter backup...
  6. How to run Javascript in windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Does anyone know what this application running in the background is? i cant seem to find it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what this application running in the background is? i cant seem to find it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Slauxe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tvpo8y/does_anyone_know_what_this_application_running_in/
  8. Does anyone know how to completely disable multiple windows desktops in windows 10?

Does anyone know how to completely disable multiple windows desktops in windows 10?: How do I avoid accidentally opening/creating a new desktop in windows 10? I understand the feature and it is cool, but it would nice to be able to sort of shut it off when you don't need it. Simply to avoid interrupting your work (or playing games). Ps, I know there's a way...
  9. Does anyone know how to get this?

Does anyone know how to get this?: [ATTACH] I got this feature which as super useful but then I closed it by accident when I tried the Immersive Search. Would it be possible to get it back and if yes how? Search from Google Images submitted by /u/m_beps [link] [comments]...
  10. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Does anyone know how to fix this?: For some reason I get this whenever I try to delete this specific folder. Does anyone know a fix? halp submitted by /u/TheRealRift [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gevfbj/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this/