Windows 10: Does anyone know how to solve the problem where my cursor gets stuck in the corner of the...

Discus and support Does anyone know how to solve the problem where my cursor gets stuck in the corner of the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ImHerBaka [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ImHerBaka, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Does anyone know how to solve the problem where my cursor gets stuck in the corner of the...

/u/ImHerBaka, Dec 1, 2019

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

Does anyone know how to solve the problem where my cursor gets stuck in the corner of the... tpu.png

anticlutch, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Cursor Problems

I'm hoping that someone here can help me. I have tried to post to the Blizzard forums, but i get no response from them. When I launch World of Warcraft and come to the End User License Agreement, my cursor sits in the upper left hand corner. I can move my cursor, but it instantly flies back to the corner. I am not able to scroll thru the agreement or click accept. I have a USB mouse. I am on a lap top and the same thing happens with the touchpad with the mouse disconnected and vice versa. I have tried several times to reboot and even reinstalled the drivers and updated them. Nothing seemd to be working. I have never had this problem before. Mouse and cursor work just fine in windows, just not WoW. I have been playing WoW for 4 1/2 years and never a problem. Just with this new patch going live. Can anybody PLEASE help me?

JonnySmooth, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Does anyone know how to solve the problem where my cursor gets stuck in the corner of the...

Mouse Cursor Shoots to top left corner of screen

Recently my mouse cursor has been randomly jumping to the top left corner of the screen. It'll just get stuck there, and if I move the mouse, the cursor will sort of behave like normal, but be quickly flashing in the corner and where I've pointed it, seemingly
    at the same time. If I let it keep going, eventually I can't move the cursor and not even the touchscreen will work - only keyboard shortcuts will - and the cursor is still stuck in the left-hand corner. This has happened several times in the last few days.

The only thing that seems to solve it is completely shutting off the computer, then turning it back on. If I just hit restart the problem persists even when the computer turns back on; I have to actually shut down first.

This happens regardless of whether I'm using the USB mouse, the trackpad, or the touchscreen. I can't find any triggers for this happening - it will just occur after some time of being turned on. I've installed all the latest updates to the OS and the
    drivers. I've done the /scannow thing in the command prompt.

I know the default Microsoft answer is "update your drivers and perform a clean boot, then try safe mode". I'd like an actual answer if possible. Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help.

Jacob Roseberry, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Does anyone know how to solve the problem where my cursor gets stuck in the corner of the...

1. Does anyone know how to solve the problem where my cursor gets stuck in the corner of the... - Similar Threads - Does anyone solve

2. Does anyone know how to solve a problem with hearing the audio through headphones that are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to solve a problem with hearing the audio through headphones that are...: I need help from all of you very knowledgeable people who I’m sure this is a simple question. I have a problem with my Hewlett-Packard, laptop windows, and hearing the audio and in fact, it has a red X next to the arrow at the bottom left corner at the beginning of every...
  3. Does anyone know how to solve a problem with hearing the audio through headphones that are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to solve a problem with hearing the audio through headphones that are...: I need help from all of you very knowledgeable people who I’m sure this is a simple question. I have a problem with my Hewlett-Packard, laptop windows, and hearing the audio and in fact, it has a red X next to the arrow at the bottom left corner at the beginning of every...
  4. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix my problem?: For some reason my toe brakes keep going off and it’s getting annoying. I don’t have rudder pedals and I found that when I hold right click it stops braking and goes back to the original position but if I hold the right click I can’t control my Airbus flight stick or throttle...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix my problem?: For some reason my toe brakes keep going off and it’s getting annoying. I don’t have rudder pedals and I found that when I hold right click it stops braking and goes back to the original position but if I hold the right click I can’t control my Airbus flight stick or throttle...
  6. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to get rid of this?: when i try to use my iphone 13 as an hotspot for my laptop this symbol pops up. my iphone 7 worked as an hotspot perfect. now after using my iphone 13 my iphone 7 has the same problem now. when i connect my laptop to my iphone the connection stops after 1 minute and i cant...
  7. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

Does anyone know how to get rid of this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrAwesome73 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v3fp5d/does_anyone_know_how_to_get_rid_of_this/
  8. been having this problem for a while, does anyone know how to solve it?

been having this problem for a while, does anyone know how to solve it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dbbernales [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k49crx/been_having_this_problem_for_a_while_does_anyone/
  9. Does anyone know what menu this is and how to turn it off? Stuck in the top right corner

Does anyone know what menu this is and how to turn it off? Stuck in the top right corner: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PhD_Austax [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6jhvz/does_anyone_know_what_menu_this_is_and_how_to/
  10. Does anyone know how to get this?

Does anyone know how to get this?: [ATTACH] I got this feature which as super useful but then I closed it by accident when I tried the Immersive Search. Would it be possible to get it back and if yes how? Search from Google Images submitted by /u/m_beps [link] [comments]...