Windows 10: Does anyone know if email swapping is currently possible on Xbox?

Discus and support Does anyone know if email swapping is currently possible on Xbox? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have both an Xbox One and Xbox 360. Trying to use a dummy email to swap it in to an Xbox Account. I've tried to swap the email using the Xbox 360... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gMemo92, May 19, 2020.

1. gMemo92 Win User

Does anyone know if email swapping is currently possible on Xbox?

I have both an Xbox One and Xbox 360. Trying to use a dummy email to swap it in to an Xbox Account.

I've tried to swap the email using the Xbox 360 by going to security options then going to change email ID.

Then all it tells me is sorry we couldn't do that please visit Microsoft account swap. I've tried like every time for the past 5 months.

Anyone know if its possible?

:)

gMemo92, May 19, 2020

2. Xbox Live account email swapping problems

Hi,

To properly isolate your concern, please provide answers to the following questions:

• On which device are you trying to change or swap your emails?
    • Have you done any changes on the account within the last 30 days?
    • Are there any pending transactions on the account?
    • Is there an existing Xbox profile or gamertag connected to the new email address that you want to use?
    • Is the new email address registered as Microsoft Account?

We're looking forward to you response.

Loraine Mon, May 19, 2020
  3. Xbox Live account email swapping problems

I also have this issue trying to swap my son's account over to his new e-mail address.

Answering your questions:

I'm trying to swap on an XBox 360

I don't think any changes have been made in the last 30 days

I don't think there are any pending transactions

There is no gamertag connected to the new email address

The new e-mail address is registered as a microsoft account and is also associated with my Family

All of the passwords seem to work (his old, his new and mine as his parent), but at the very end I get the message.

Any suggestions?

thanks

Chris

ChrisAndHelenEvans, May 19, 2020
  4. mrpumpkin Win User

possible xbox live phishing email

Received an email on the 12th, from billing@microsoft warning of automatic renewal of xbox live gold account. Opening 2 links resulted in a 404, but the billing link was blocked by edge:

Does anyone know if email swapping is currently possible on Xbox? [​IMG]

and the same link in FF resulted in

Copying and pasting the link from FF went to the same link in edge

I have an ancient xbox account but I do not use xbox live. It is possible a child has enabled a reoccurring gold account with this email, but payment info I'm unaware of. Looks suspicious.

mrpumpkin, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Does anyone know if email swapping is currently possible on Xbox? - Similar Threads - Does anyone email

2. Does anyone know an email starting er***.net?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know an email starting er***.net?: someone changed my friends access and there was an email ending er***.net. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-an-email-starting-ernet/563a1ccf-5e26-4f40-a993-5cd0bf73fd71
  3. Does anyone know an email starting er***.net?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know an email starting er***.net?: someone changed my friends access and there was an email ending er***.net. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-an-email-starting-ernet/563a1ccf-5e26-4f40-a993-5cd0bf73fd71
  4. Does anyone know an email starting er***.net?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Does anyone know the name?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know the name?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  6. Does anyone know the name?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone know the name?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  7. Does anyone know what is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/copZ97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l62i5z/does_anyone_know_what_is_this/
  8. Does anyone know?

Does anyone know?: submitted by /u/pragyan52yadav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivelnk/does_anyone_know/
  9. Does anyone know the Bluetooth drivers for an Xbox One Controller?

Does anyone know the Bluetooth drivers for an Xbox One Controller?: Been trying to connect a controller to pc via Bluetooth... it connected but after disconnecting it to connect it back to my xbox 1 x it won't connect via Bluetooth to pc... Does anyone know the exact drivers I'd have to uninstall to reconnect it? submitted by...
  10. Does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried resetting my computer and looking for it in the control pannel but I cannot find anything. I close them only for 10 more to appear...