Windows 10: Does anyone know of a resource that lists all that is req'd for Bluetooth to work on a Win....

Discus and support Does anyone know of a resource that lists all that is req'd for Bluetooth to work on a Win.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Somewhere in Win. 10 I noticed a box about twice the size of a normal "properties" box and it had a list of about 7, one was called Wireless Devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by D.Charner, Jan 14, 2021.

1. D.Charner Win User

Does anyone know of a resource that lists all that is req'd for Bluetooth to work on a Win....

Somewhere in Win. 10 I noticed a box about twice the size of a normal "properties" box and it had a list of about 7, one was called Wireless Devices with two boxes unticked. I ticked both, the speaker worked for the first time in years but some presumably unconnected fault followed witch led to a fresh reinstall and no ability to connect to a paired speaker; thus the question in the subject.

:)

D.Charner, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Bluetooth not working

Hi,

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

Method 1:

• Use Windows shortcut keys Win + R to open the Run.
    • Type services.msc and press the Enter.
    • Double-click the Bluetooth Support service.
    • Click the Start button if it is stopped
    • Select the Automatic from the Startup type list.
    • Go to the Log On tab.
    • Tick the Local System account.
    • Click OK.
    • Reboot the computer.

Method 2:

• Open Device Manager.
    • When Device Manager opens, locate your Bluetooth keyboard and double-click it.
    • When Properties window opens, navigate to Power Management and uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    • Now click on OK to save changes.

Hope it helps.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 14, 2021
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 14, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Does anyone know of a resource that lists all that is req'd for Bluetooth to work on a Win....

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    We'll be back.

P4-630, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Does anyone know of a resource that lists all that is req'd for Bluetooth to work on a Win.... - Similar Threads - Does anyone resource

2. Does anyone know the name?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know the name?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  3. Does anyone know the name?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone know the name?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  4. Does anyone know how to fix this? ESC does not work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to fix this? ESC does not work.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/starbwoyt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ltl65g/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_esc_does_not_work/
  5. Does anyone know where to find Dark mode ribbon resources ??

Does anyone know where to find Dark mode ribbon resources ??: Does anyone has idea where can I find those ? I looked into UiRibbonres.dll and all i see is some green/yellow and black bitmaps which I'm assuming are somehow rendering the light theme. I want to make it grey. Thanks. submitted by /u/wealstarrr [link] [comments]...
  6. Does anyone know what is this?

Does anyone know what is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/copZ97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l62i5z/does_anyone_know_what_is_this/
  7. Does anyone know how to fix this? I know explorer.exe works but does anyone have a...

Does anyone know how to fix this? I know explorer.exe works but does anyone have a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Majo_Pokos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jm7gkc/does_anyone_know_how_to_fix_this_i_know/
  8. Does anyone know?

Does anyone know?: submitted by /u/pragyan52yadav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivelnk/does_anyone_know/
  9. does anyone know the fix?

does anyone know the fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/deusMPkiller [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gc3l1a/does_anyone_know_the_fix/
  10. Does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried resetting my computer and looking for it in the control pannel but I cannot find anything. I close them only for 10 more to appear...