Windows 10: Does anyone know of a way or third party program that gives the ability to expand a toolbar...

Discus and support Does anyone know of a way or third party program that gives the ability to expand a toolbar... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/rhdwzhm7tmpa1.png?width=982&format=png&auto=webp&s=d7592d785ea3cf81bbb6de19906dda7f196e632b This is a small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Traditional_Ad_2609, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Does anyone know of a way or third party program that gives the ability to expand a toolbar...

/u/Traditional_Ad_2609, Mar 24, 2023

2. Upper screen toolbar in Windows 10 to locate program shortcuts which launch on mouse clicking

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might be due to the compatibility of the Office 97 toolbar application with Windows 10.
    I suggest you to install the Office 97 toolbar application in compatibility mode and check.
    Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Also, I suggest you to check with the Office 97 toolbar manufacturers once for any updates on the software.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 24, 2023
  3. Edwin Win User
    Enabled Scroll Ability for Taskbar Toolbar Menus?

QTTabBar

Does anyone know of a way or third party program that gives the ability to expand a toolbar... 172295d1515813137t-enabled-scroll-ability-taskbar-toolbar-menus-000182.png

Edwin, Mar 24, 2023
  4. Does anyone know of a way or third party program that gives the ability to expand a toolbar...

How to get rid of Big black toolbar at bottom of screen (not usual desktop toolbar)

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble this has caused.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better:

• Did you try to install any third party toolbar application on your system? If yes, then uninstall it from the programs and features option under the Control panel.
    • Have you made any changes to the system, prior to this issue?
    • Are you facing this issue on a local account or the Microsoft account?

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the PC and login to the either administrator account or the Microsoft account to check, if that helps.

Also, I suggest you to install any pending updates on the PC to check, if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

If the issue still persists then, try these steps to uninstall the third party toolbar application from your system.

1. Type Control Panel on the search bar on the desktop.

2. Open Control Panel Window, then, go to Program and Features option.

3. Find and select the third party toolbar application under Uninstall or change a program in the Program and Features Window.

4. Right Click on third party toolbar application, then, click on uninstall and check, if it works.

Let's try to perform a clean boot and check, if it works.

Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Disclaimer: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

Does anyone know of a way or third party program that gives the ability to expand a toolbar...

1. Does anyone know of a way or third party program that gives the ability to expand a toolbar... - Similar Threads - Does anyone third

2. Does anyone know how to fix this on game bar partys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix this on game bar partys?: Any help will be much appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-this-on-game-bar/8964650e-1d32-4b18-b23e-f346099bd435
  3. Does anyone know how to fix this on game bar partys?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix this on game bar partys?: Any help will be much appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-this-on-game-bar/8964650e-1d32-4b18-b23e-f346099bd435
  4. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer crashes with third-party theming program: Hi,I have been bugged for a bit to notice when I open File Explorer with Stardock's WindowBlinds on, it seems to crash for some apparent reason. This has caused me to stick with the default theme with few changes.I'm using a laptop with Windows 10, an old i3 3120M, 4 gb ram...
  5. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer crashes with third-party theming program: Hi,I have been bugged for a bit to notice when I open File Explorer with Stardock's WindowBlinds on, it seems to crash for some apparent reason. This has caused me to stick with the default theme with few changes.I'm using a laptop with Windows 10, an old i3 3120M, 4 gb ram...
  6. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 10 suspending third party programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 suspending third party programs: A couple weeks ago Windows started suspending a third party program that's installed on my computer, upon executing the program you can see it on a 'running' state in the Task Manager but then it shows a 'Suspended' state, it's removed from the processes list and doesn't...
  8. Does anyone know how to expand this bar further?

Does anyone know how to expand this bar further?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VitorShibateiro [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ic2qkc/does_anyone_know_how_to_expand_this_bar_further/
  9. restore wiped my third party programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restore wiped my third party programs: I did a restore not realizing it would wipe out all kinds of programs and now I'm left with a list of what was deleted. Is there any way to get those programs back without reinstalling them again or am I pretty much up the creek without a paddle trying to put it nicely....
  10. Anyone know of a way to automate, or at least speed up the disconnecting of a third monitor.

Anyone know of a way to automate, or at least speed up the disconnecting of a third monitor.: I have a TV that I'm running as a third monitor to play games/watch shows. Problem is, when the tv is turned off windows still detects it as a monitor which causes all kinds of annoyances. I know that you disconnect a monitor through the display settings but is there a way to...