Windows 10: does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails?

Discus and support does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails? somehow it changed and the most "recent" emails are from 2016! Any and all help greatly... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by wolfgangrotbart, Sep 17, 2021.

1. does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails?

does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails? somehow it changed and the most "recent" emails are from 2016! Any and all help greatly appreciated.Thank you.

:)

wolfgangrotbart, Sep 17, 2021

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Sep 17, 2021
  3. While sending mail, does not show my name, instead shows my email address

I would suggest you to follow the steps to change the Account display in Mail app:

1. Open Mail app

2. Select “settings”.

3. Under settings select “Manage Account”.

4. Click on the Account name

5. Change the Account name

If still not working, try the steps below:

• In the Mail app, open Settings (the gear icon).
    • Click 'Manage Accounts'
    • Select the account you want to change the outgoing display name for
    • Click 'options for syncing email, contacts, and calendar'
    • in the account sync settings, there should be a 'Your name' text field that is used as the display name for outgoing emails.

ManojKumarMK, Sep 17, 2021
  4. White Win User

does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails?

List file names than a folder.

Is there a bat file to generate the list of file names that I have inside a folder?
    If possible you can help me to do it or give me suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Please.

White, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails?

1. does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails? - Similar Threads - does anyone name

2. Does anyone know an email starting er***.net?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know an email starting er***.net?: someone changed my friends access and there was an email ending er***.net. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-an-email-starting-ernet/563a1ccf-5e26-4f40-a993-5cd0bf73fd71
  3. Does anyone know the name of the setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone know the name of the setting?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  4. Does anyone know the name of the setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know the name of the setting?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  5. Does anyone know the name of the setting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Does anyone know the name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know the name?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  7. Does anyone know the name?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know the name?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  8. Does anyone know the name?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails?: Does anyone know the name of the files that hold all my emails? Somehow it changed and the most "recent" emails are from 2016! Any and all help greatly appreciated. Using latest versions of Windows 10 and ThunderbirdThank you....
  10. Does anyone know?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know?: submitted by /u/pragyan52yadav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivelnk/does_anyone_know/