Windows 10: Does anyone know what is this?

Discus and support Does anyone know what is this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/copZ97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l62i5z/does_anyone_know_what_is_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/copZ97, Jan 27, 2021.

1. /u/copZ97 Win User

Does anyone know what is this?

/u/copZ97, Jan 27, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Does anyone know what is this? :p

cadaveca, Jan 27, 2021
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Does anyone know what is this?

Cortana doesnt know me anymore, cant get Locaton to activate

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the location services is turned on in settings.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search bar and Select Settings.

• Click on Privacy and Select Location.

• Check whether the location is turned on. If not, it is recommended to turn on.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the steps provided from the previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Does anyone know what is this?

1. Does anyone know what is this? - Similar Threads - Does anyone

2. Does anyone have experience with running QuickBooks desktop from a Windows 365 cloud PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have experience with running QuickBooks desktop from a Windows 365 cloud PC?: Hello,I’m looking at migrating my client and their company files in Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise from windows server 2022 to the cloud pc windows 365, so is it possible to use and run one company file Quickbooks desktop at the same time if i have 2 or 3 or more user licenses...
  3. Does anyone have experience with running QuickBooks desktop from a Windows 365 cloud PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone have experience with running QuickBooks desktop from a Windows 365 cloud PC?: Hello,I’m looking at migrating my client and their company files in Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise from windows server 2022 to the cloud pc windows 365, so is it possible to use and run one company file Quickbooks desktop at the same time if i have 2 or 3 or more user licenses...
  4. Does anyone know why I get blue dots on the bottom of my screen everytime I boot up my pc,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why I get blue dots on the bottom of my screen everytime I boot up my pc,...: I got on my PC today and once ive turned it on blue dots just appeared, ive tried restarting the pc several times, plugging everything in and out yet failed to resolve the issue. Help pls....
  5. Does anyone know why I get blue dots on the bottom of my screen everytime I boot up my pc,...

Does anyone know why I get blue dots on the bottom of my screen everytime I boot up my pc,...: I got on my PC today and once ive turned it on blue dots just appeared, ive tried restarting the pc several times, plugging everything in and out yet failed to resolve the issue. Help pls....
  6. Does anyone know why I get blue dots on the bottom of my screen everytime I boot up my pc,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Does anyone know how to change a laptop serial numbers because I got a hardware ban for no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to change a laptop serial numbers because I got a hardware ban for no...: Fortnite Hardware Ban Ip Ban HowHow to change my serial numbers on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-change-a-laptop-serial/4f39e676-1150-4897-b221-f1d9a4e173e8
  8. Does anyone know how to change a laptop serial numbers because I got a hardware ban for no...

Does anyone know how to change a laptop serial numbers because I got a hardware ban for no...: Fortnite Hardware Ban Ip Ban HowHow to change my serial numbers on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-change-a-laptop-serial/4f39e676-1150-4897-b221-f1d9a4e173e8
  9. I cannot install new Windows updates, and my registry database is corrupted. Does anyone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install new Windows updates, and my registry database is corrupted. Does anyone...: Hi,A few weeks ago I realised that my computer Windows 11 could not install new windows updates. It returns error 0x800703f1 every time. To troubleshoot this, I have:ran DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthran DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthran DISM /Online...
  10. I cannot install new Windows updates, and my registry database is corrupted. Does anyone...

I cannot install new Windows updates, and my registry database is corrupted. Does anyone...: Hi,A few weeks ago I realised that my computer Windows 11 could not install new windows updates. It returns error 0x800703f1 every time. To troubleshoot this, I have:ran DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthran DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthran DISM /Online...