Windows 10: Does anyone know what kind of services Windows mixed reality runs on to work properly on...

Discus and support Does anyone know what kind of services Windows mixed reality runs on to work properly on... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a wmr odyssey plus and I was just wondering, what services does this headset need so it can be running and working properly?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OwlGamer11, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Does anyone know what kind of services Windows mixed reality runs on to work properly on...

I have a wmr odyssey plus and I was just wondering, what services does this headset need so it can be running and working properly?

:)

OwlGamer11, Jun 25, 2022
  2. John Ado Win User

Windows Mixed Reality Desktop Application is not Working

Hi,

If you are referring to the suggested troubleshooting step in this article, then
    we might need to report this issue to the appropriate team. You can try to uninstall and reinstall the Mixed Reality. If the issue persists, click
    Appendix > Filing bugs and feedback. Follow the steps accordingly.

Let us know how it goes.

John Ado, Jun 25, 2022
  3. BlueSoliel Bluetooth not working with windows mixed reality.

Hi Shuken,

Software incompatibility and outdated driver are some of the possible reasons why you are experiencing an issue with using the Bluetooth feature of your Windows 10. To provide an accurate solution, I would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is currently installed on your PC?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • Were you able to use the Bluetooth software before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, I suggest that you follow the steps provided by
    Jay_Ca
    in this thread. It serves as a guide on how to address
    Bluetooth issues in Windows 10 device.

Visit these links for further help and information about Mixed Reality:

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 25, 2022
  4. Louie Del Win User

Does anyone know what kind of services Windows mixed reality runs on to work properly on...

Mixed Reality Setup

Hi Liam,

Performance and features of Windows Mixed Reality may vary depend on the set up of your computer. There are some cases that it may be incompatible with the processor that you have on the device. Now, to ensure that Mixed Reality will set
    up and run properly on your PC, please see this link for the hardware guidelines. You can also
    get the app for Windows Mixed Reality PC Check here.

Additional troubleshooting steps for Windows Mixed Reality are as follows:

• Disconnect the headset from your PC (both cables).
    • Restart your PC, then reconnect the headset.

Since KB4056892 update isn’t installing at the time that you’ve tried to perform the action, we suggest that you run the
    Windows Update troubleshooter. Then, try again to check for updates by going to
    Settings > Update & Security > Check for updates.

After doing all the recommend steps and the issue still persists, we recommend posting this concern in
    Windows Mixed Reality Developer Forum for additional assistance. This is the best place to ask this kind of questions about Mixed reality
    from setting it up. First, create your profile here
    and follow the instructions provided. Then, click Ask a question to post this query.

Note: We highly recommend checking this thread more often to check other community members that may share their ideas related to the concern.

We’re just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Does anyone know what kind of services Windows mixed reality runs on to work properly on...

1. Does anyone know what kind of services Windows mixed reality runs on to work properly on... - Similar Threads - Does anyone kind

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Does anyone know what kind of services Windows mixed reality runs on to work properly on...

Does anyone know what kind of services Windows mixed reality runs on to work properly on...: I have a wmr odyssey plus and I was just wondering, what services does this headset need so it can be running and working properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-what-kind-of-services-windows/0ae30253-ebce-411d-87de-5ec0d69b1eeb
  4. Does anyone know what is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/copZ97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l62i5z/does_anyone_know_what_is_this/
  5. Does anyone knows what is it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone knows what is it?: Does anyone knows what is it showing on the picture. It keeps happening when I'm playing game. I play FPS, it might be the tab, cap locks, shift keys of some kind of combination. When it happens whenever key I press, it will force the game to go to the desktop. Most of the it...
  6. Does anyone know what services and controller app is?

Does anyone know what services and controller app is?: I looked it up and research for it wasn't of help. Checking open file location shows the name is service, so is it exactly. I wonder what this is. submitted by /u/Shulk-skywalker [link] [comments]...
  7. Does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried resetting my computer and looking for it in the control pannel but I cannot find anything. I close them only for 10 more to appear...
  8. What is Mixed reality Portal

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is Mixed reality Portal: What is Mixed reality Portal and what use is it? Also how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-mixed-reality-portal/4f36a85e-f71d-443e-9015-6299bd4737f6
  9. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  10. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da