Windows 10: Does anyone know what that rotation button means and how to remove it?

Discus and support Does anyone know what that rotation button means and how to remove it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rempelz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rempelz, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Does anyone know what that rotation button means and how to remove it?

/u/Rempelz, Jul 15, 2020
  2. kouzou Win User

Does anyone know what this icon means? [Different Notification icon]

Today when i opened my laptop, the ''Notifications'' icon was little different.
    Does anyone know what that means and how i can bring it back to normal?

EDIT: Problem solved. It was the ''Quiet hour'' icon little bug thingy, and fixed it by checking and unchecking it only.
    Thanks for all the replies.

kouzou, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Anyone know how to make fonts?

Exactly what the title suggests.

Do I need a certain program or just to edit an existing font? And if so how do I do that?

There is a certain style of writing I want to make a font of, but I don't know how to.

So does anyone know how?*Wtf :wtf:

Sledgehammerhyena, Jul 15, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Does anyone know what that rotation button means and how to remove it?

2N? What does this mean?

I've been seeing this a lot lately with DDR3... they'll list the timings, something like 7-8-7-24-2N. What does the 2N mean? I assume it means the same thing as T (command rate), but I don't know for sure.

Thema:

Does anyone know what that rotation button means and how to remove it?

1. Does anyone know what that rotation button means and how to remove it? - Similar Threads - Does anyone rotation

2. Does anyone know what this means?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this means?: I don't know much at all about computers, so please forgive my ignorance. My Wi-Fi driver Intel Wireless - AC 9560 keeps failing, but I don't if this has anything to do with that. I pushed the maintenance button and it showed this warning. Will this help with my Wi-Fi Driver?...
  3. Does anyone know what this means?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this means?: I don't know much at all about computers, so please forgive my ignorance. My Wi-Fi driver Intel Wireless - AC 9560 keeps failing, but I don't if this has anything to do with that. I pushed the maintenance button and it showed this warning. Will this help with my Wi-Fi Driver?...
  4. does anyone know what these buttons are and how i disable them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    does anyone know what these buttons are and how i disable them?: Recently i updated to 20H2 and i discovered these 2 new buttons In yellow on upper right of screen shot and on almost every window they are on, they like to cover up the rest of the buttons, especially the minimize and maximize buttons. i have rolled back 20H2 and the...
  5. Does anyone know what is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/copZ97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l62i5z/does_anyone_know_what_is_this/
  6. Anyone knows what this means?

Anyone knows what this means?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/snipe_blaze [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khyxjf/anyone_knows_what_this_means/
  7. Anyone know what do these numbers mean?

Anyone know what do these numbers mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CaptOmar98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/itrkef/anyone_know_what_do_these_numbers_mean/
  8. Anyone know what all the BSOD's mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Anyone know what all the BSOD's mean?: Like i'm just wondering, does anyone know what all the different BSOD Codes mean? Thanks! 163049
  9. Does anyone know what this mean's?

Does anyone know what this mean's?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flying_night_slasher [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fc51tw/does_anyone_know_what_this_means/
  10. Does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried resetting my computer and looking for it in the control pannel but I cannot find anything. I close them only for 10 more to appear...