Windows 10: Does anyone know what the Recor folder is in the Users folder on Windows 11

Discus and support Does anyone know what the Recor folder is in the Users folder on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I thought it might be a "leftover" from upgrading from Windows 10. Any thoughts?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BowlingKaz, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Does anyone know what the Recor folder is in the Users folder on Windows 11

I thought it might be a "leftover" from upgrading from Windows 10. Any thoughts?

:)

BowlingKaz, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

Does anyone know what the Recor folder is in the Users folder on Windows 11

1. Does anyone know what the Recor folder is in the Users folder on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Does anyone Recor

2. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  3. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  4. Does anyone know what this is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Anyone know what this folder is and what it belongs to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know what this folder is and what it belongs to?: I was looking at my documents when I found a folder by the name of "evox", it has nothing but an empty folder in it called "downloads", what does this belong to?...
  6. Anyone know what this folder is and what it belongs to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know what this folder is and what it belongs to?: I was looking at my documents when I found a folder by the name of "evox", it has nothing but an empty folder in it called "downloads", what does this belong to?...
  7. Does anyone know what the Recor folder is in the Users folder on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what the Recor folder is in the Users folder on Windows 11: I thought it might be a "leftover" from upgrading from Windows 10. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-what-the-recor-folder-is-in-the/d993f918-9b0b-404b-9fea-bd2f2c9a0571
  8. Does anyone know what is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/copZ97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l62i5z/does_anyone_know_what_is_this/
  9. Does anyone knows what is it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone knows what is it?: Does anyone knows what is it showing on the picture. It keeps happening when I'm playing game. I play FPS, it might be the tab, cap locks, shift keys of some kind of combination. When it happens whenever key I press, it will force the game to go to the desktop. Most of the it...
  10. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried resetting my computer and looking for it in the control pannel but I cannot find anything. I close them only for 10 more to appear...