Does anyone know what this icon means? [Different Notification icon]

Discus and support Does anyone know what this icon means? [Different Notification icon] in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Today when i opened my laptop, the ''Notifications'' icon was little different. Does anyone know what that means and how i can bring it back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kouzou, Aug 6, 2015.

1. kouzou Win User

Today when i opened my laptop, the ''Notifications'' icon was little different.
    Does anyone know what that means and how i can bring it back to normal?

EDIT: Problem solved. It was the ''Quiet hour'' icon little bug thingy, and fixed it by checking and unchecking it only.
    Thanks for all the replies.

:)

kouzou, Aug 6, 2015
  2. caliico_jack100 Win User

Different Icons in Inbox

Hi,

I use Nokia Messaging on my X6. Been using it for over one year now, but suddenly i'm getting a different icon next to the messages in my inbox.

Normally the icon is a green envelope, but recently i've started to receieve emails with an icon showing a green envelope with a blue mobile phone behind it.

Does anyone know what this icon means and why after all this time i'm getting it?

Cheers.

caliico_jack100, Aug 6, 2015
  3. coadhall---01 Win User
    N73 lockup with different icon

I have recently had problems with my N73. I keep getting a large icon, like a speech bubble with a phone symbol in it at the top of the screen which will not disappear. This locks my phone up and the only way to get rid of it is to switch off and on.
    Does anyone know what this icon means and how I can stop it happening.

thanks

coadhall---01, Aug 6, 2015
  4. sn00ker Win User

It's the Action Center .

sn00ker, Aug 6, 2015
  5. paulsalter Win User
    I occasionally get the Quiet Hours symbol on the notification button after a restart, but it only stays there for a couple of seconds if that

if its stuck with the little '-' on it try toggling Quiet Hours On then Off

paulsalter, Aug 6, 2015
  6. kouzou Win User
    Why before was like that though?

Does anyone know what this icon means? [Different Notification icon] [​IMG]

kouzou, Aug 6, 2015
  7. Mystere Win User
    Have you hovered over it? Right clicked on it?

Mystere, Aug 6, 2015
  8. wiretap Win User

I think he's referring to the o with the dash in it, which is not always there:

Does anyone know what this icon means? [Different Notification icon] [​IMG]

I've seen it, too. No clue what it means, though.

EDIT
    Whoops, little late to this one! Disregard..

wiretap, Aug 6, 2015
  9. kouzou Win User
    Oh it worked, thanks a lot.
    I think it must got stucked from last night that i forgot laptop open and propably went into that mode or something.

kouzou, Aug 6, 2015
  10. paulsalter Win User
    No problem, glad it worked for you *Smile

paulsalter, Aug 6, 2015
  11. sn00ker Win User
    Just like in your first post if you click on any of those squares it will turn the squares On or Off . If you click them all off it will be like pic in this post

sn00ker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Does anyone know what this icon means? [Different Notification icon] - Similar Threads - Does anyone icon

2. How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons?: How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-change-the-font-size-of-the-names-under/50291850-7360-442b-9191-cbd59aa3e445
  3. Desktop icons doesn't show up until I restart explorer.exe on task manager on start up

Desktop icons doesn't show up until I restart explorer.exe on task manager on start up: Hello I've had this problem for over a month now and I do not know what has caused it Every time I start my computer up or restart (sleep not affected) my desktop icons are all gone If I go on file explorer and check my drives, everything is still there but if I try to...
  4. bdos randomly just want to know what went wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bdos randomly just want to know what went wrong: here is the mini dump file https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aiv6T9qpPR6GgYR5xcfjzEsmAVS3vg the reason why there's two is because my computer crashed earlier as well but the newest one didn't show a blue screen if you could look at both i would appreciate it and if it has anything to do...
  5. Shows a different file size when hovering as opposed to properties.

in Windows 10 Support
    Shows a different file size when hovering as opposed to properties.: This is an issue I just discovered. I have a folder on my desktop that is 10.8GB. It has many files and folders inside of it. When I hover my mouse over it, it shows the correct total size of the contents of the folder i.e. 10.8GB. However, if I right click the folder and go...
  6. i can no play a game that i won't and i all it does is send me something that i have to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can no play a game that i won't and i all it does is send me something that i have to...: this thing that i can't play a game this is bad for me because i always play that game but now it's bad to see it ever day...
  7. Windows 10 does not update to version 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 does not update to version 1803: PC starts to update. starts to prepare for install. Gets to 86%, hangs for hours, and eventually fails at 89%. Tried Troubleshooting Assistant, but same result.Got an error message with the error code 0cx1900104....
  8. "Generic" Difference Between Samsung/ Toshiba 128GB SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Generic" Difference Between Samsung/ Toshiba 128GB SSD: I'm looking at this model as a 2nd backup moderately inexpensive notebook. I also have about a $100.00 credit at Best Buy which is factoring in my decision. Notebook will be used for very light browsing and downloading. Not worried about size of SSD. I am also aware that the...
  9. Notifications that drive are invalid

Notifications that drive are invalid: How do I get rid of notification that D:/ directory is invalid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/notifications-that-drive-are-invalid/4459f907-fdd8-4877-be2b-15b8d5446183
  10. Battery icon not showin in Status Bar

Battery icon not showin in Status Bar: hello, I am having an odd issue with my battery icon in the taskbar on my Windows 10 Pro. I cannot see my battery level icon everytime I startup my laptop. My only solution is if I signed out and signed in again, it can be shown on my taskbar, otherwise it won´t work. I would...