Windows 10: Does anyone know what this is about?

Discus and support Does anyone know what this is about? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed the following update: Application:9WZDNCRD2G0J-Submission:1152921504626905280 This message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rboris, Aug 22, 2017.

1. rboris Win User

Does anyone know what this is about?

Installation Successful: Windows successfully installed the following update: Application:9WZDNCRD2G0J-Submission:1152921504626905280

This message has appeared in Windows 10 update log for the last few weeks.
    Haven't been able to track it down.

Thanks in advance.

:)

rboris, Aug 22, 2017

2. Does anyone know what is this?

Thank you for the additional information. Have you tried the steps I have provided to perform a clean boot and see if the issue persists? We also suggest doing a full scan using Windows Defender or your third-party anti-virus software if you have any.

Keep us posted.

Radney Dri, Aug 22, 2017
  3. Does anyone know what is this?

Oh, forgot to tell that i can use cmd on another account, so sry for waisting your time...

Just hate cause it disables the cmd.

Before i had some program/cmd launch before explorer.exe that was really suspicious cause it ran a cmd,then it closed and explorer.exe ran...

GhostFace54, Aug 22, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, Aug 22, 2017
  5. MeAndMyComputer, Aug 22, 2017
  6. rboris Win User
    No, I don't use Sway.
    Thanks for the response.

rboris, Aug 22, 2017
  7. Bree New Member
    You don't have to use it for it to be installed on your system, and if it's installed it will get updates.

There's be a spate of installed Store apps that have been updated recently but Windows shows the updates by product ID rather than name. Here's a similar thread about an update for Movies & TV. or 9WZDNCRFJ3P2 as Windows called it.
    Mystery Update.

And the same problem with a Skype update here.
    Anybody ever seen this before in Reliability History?

Bree, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Does anyone know what this is about? - Similar Threads - Does anyone

2. Does anyone know how to fix this problem, so everytime i open roblox only on opera gx it...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem, so everytime i open roblox only on opera gx it...: Its only inverted colors on opera gx, when I open roblox on google its not inverted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-this-problem-so/639dc5ba-764c-4936-b0bb-9a1aaeade63b
  3. Does anyone know how to fix this problem, so everytime i open roblox only on opera gx it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem, so everytime i open roblox only on opera gx it...: Its only inverted colors on opera gx, when I open roblox on google its not inverted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-this-problem-so/639dc5ba-764c-4936-b0bb-9a1aaeade63b
  4. Does anyone know how to fix this problem, so everytime i open roblox only on opera gx it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I just turned on my pc and this popped up does anyone know what this??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I just turned on my pc and this popped up does anyone know what this??: I just turned on my pc and this pop up showed up I've fully scanned my pc tried too look up what this is but nothing showed up my pc has been under performing lately and my cpu is always at a high usage can this be the issue is it some undetectable malware that i couldn't...
  6. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  7. Does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  8. Does anyone know what this is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Does anyone make zero-flicker computer monitors?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Does anyone make zero-flicker computer monitors?: Are any of the low-flicker monitors completely flicker free, not just low enough flicker to meet some low-flicker certification? Ideally I’m looking for something completely flicker-free like the LG EVO OLED TVs, but smaller. I do not know all the terminology but some things...
  10. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Does anyone have a fix for this?: So I'm on Windows 11 and out the blue stuff on my windows START and when I try to use the notification bar just act up. Like when I hit the windows start to open the menu, the moment I click on the search bar to type something the window would auto-close. Same when I tried to...