Windows 10: Does anyone know what this is called? And is it a windows 10 thing or a computer specific...

Discus and support Does anyone know what this is called? And is it a windows 10 thing or a computer specific... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/B3nn45 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/B3nn45, May 1, 2021.

1. /u/B3nn45 Win User

Does anyone know what this is called? And is it a windows 10 thing or a computer specific...

/u/B3nn45, May 1, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 1, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, May 1, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

Does anyone know what this is called? And is it a windows 10 thing or a computer specific...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Does anyone know what this is called? And is it a windows 10 thing or a computer specific... - Similar Threads - Does anyone called

2. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  3. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  4. Does anyone know what this is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Does anyone know what is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/copZ97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l62i5z/does_anyone_know_what_is_this/
  6. Does anyone knows what is it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone knows what is it?: Does anyone knows what is it showing on the picture. It keeps happening when I'm playing game. I play FPS, it might be the tab, cap locks, shift keys of some kind of combination. When it happens whenever key I press, it will force the game to go to the desktop. Most of the it...
  7. Does anyone know what’s up with this weird thing I encountered ?

Does anyone know what’s up with this weird thing I encountered ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/deathking800 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8vqh1/does_anyone_know_whats_up_with_this_weird_thing_i/
  8. tinylumala.exe does anyone know what this is ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tinylumala.exe does anyone know what this is ?: found this on my system . what is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tinylumalaexe-does-anyone-know-what-this-is/b3f8751c-e830-47fa-8801-8c60176d028c
  9. Sooo... Anyone know what this is called? Help?

Sooo... Anyone know what this is called? Help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kraechtshammer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha12qy/sooo_anyone_know_what_this_is_called_help/
  10. Does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried resetting my computer and looking for it in the control pannel but I cannot find anything. I close them only for 10 more to appear...