Windows 10: Does anyone know what this is?

Discus and support Does anyone know what this is? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pcthethird, Jan 1, 2020.

1. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Does anyone know what this is? :p

cadaveca, Jan 1, 2020
  2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Does anyone know what this is?

Cortana doesnt know me anymore, cant get Locaton to activate

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the location services is turned on in settings.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search bar and Select Settings.

• Click on Privacy and Select Location.

• Check whether the location is turned on. If not, it is recommended to turn on.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the steps provided from the previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know what this is?

1. Does anyone know what this is? - Similar Threads - Does anyone

2. I just turned on my pc and this popped up does anyone know what this??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I just turned on my pc and this popped up does anyone know what this??: I just turned on my pc and this pop up showed up I've fully scanned my pc tried too look up what this is but nothing showed up my pc has been under performing lately and my cpu is always at a high usage can this be the issue is it some undetectable malware that i couldn't...
  3. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  4. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  5. Does anyone know what this is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Does anyone make zero-flicker computer monitors?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Does anyone make zero-flicker computer monitors?: Are any of the low-flicker monitors completely flicker free, not just low enough flicker to meet some low-flicker certification? Ideally I’m looking for something completely flicker-free like the LG EVO OLED TVs, but smaller. I do not know all the terminology but some things...
  7. Does anyone have a fix for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone have a fix for this?: So I'm on Windows 11 and out the blue stuff on my windows START and when I try to use the notification bar just act up. Like when I hit the windows start to open the menu, the moment I click on the search bar to type something the window would auto-close. Same when I tried to...
  8. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Does anyone have a fix for this?: So I'm on Windows 11 and out the blue stuff on my windows START and when I try to use the notification bar just act up. Like when I hit the windows start to open the menu, the moment I click on the search bar to type something the window would auto-close. Same when I tried to...
  9. Does anyone know what this means and how to troubleshoot it when trying to locate bitlocker...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this means and how to troubleshoot it when trying to locate bitlocker...: I am trying to recover a bitlocker key in my account under "devices" but all I get is: TraceID: jteUapDGGUCNmn+K.33.79 Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us. TraceID: jteUapDGGUCNmn+K.33.79Something happened. Wait a bit, then try...
  10. Does anyone know what this means and how to troubleshoot it when trying to locate bitlocker...

Does anyone know what this means and how to troubleshoot it when trying to locate bitlocker...: I am trying to recover a bitlocker key in my account under "devices" but all I get is: TraceID: jteUapDGGUCNmn+K.33.79 Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us. TraceID: jteUapDGGUCNmn+K.33.79Something happened. Wait a bit, then try...