Windows 10: Does anyone know what this pop up is?

Discus and support Does anyone know what this pop up is? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panthicanes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8mvod/does_anyone_know_what_this_pop_up_is/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Panthicanes, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Does anyone know what this pop up is?

/u/Panthicanes, Aug 12, 2020

2. Spam pop ups !

Hello,

To help you resolve your concern with those pop-ups, we'd like to ask for the following information:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What were you trying to perform when getting that?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

On the other hand, we suggest that you check this to know more on

how to recognize phishing email messages, links, or phone calls.

Your response will be appreciated.

Marvin Barc, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Isha Soni Win User
    pop up window

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Step 1:

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to set as default app.

• In the search box, type “settings”.
    • Click on “system” and on the left hand corner click on
      “default apps”.
    • Under “choose default apps” click on the “+” symbol and you can
      add the apps.

Step 2:

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press Windows key +R.

• Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.

• Click on Programs Tab and click
      Set Programs
      under Internet Programs.

• Click on Select Associate a File type or protocol with a program.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Does anyone know what this pop up is?

Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know what this pop up is?

1. Does anyone know what this pop up is? - Similar Threads - Does anyone pop

2. I just turned on my pc and this popped up does anyone know what this??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I just turned on my pc and this popped up does anyone know what this??: I just turned on my pc and this pop up showed up I've fully scanned my pc tried too look up what this is but nothing showed up my pc has been under performing lately and my cpu is always at a high usage can this be the issue is it some undetectable malware that i couldn't...
  3. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  4. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  5. Does anyone know what this is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Does anyone know what is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/copZ97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l62i5z/does_anyone_know_what_is_this/
  7. Does anyone knows what is it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone knows what is it?: Does anyone knows what is it showing on the picture. It keeps happening when I'm playing game. I play FPS, it might be the tab, cap locks, shift keys of some kind of combination. When it happens whenever key I press, it will force the game to go to the desktop. Most of the it...
  8. tinylumala.exe does anyone know what this is ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tinylumala.exe does anyone know what this is ?: found this on my system . what is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tinylumalaexe-does-anyone-know-what-this-is/b3f8751c-e830-47fa-8801-8c60176d028c
  9. Does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried resetting my computer and looking for it in the control pannel but I cannot find anything. I close them only for 10 more to appear...
  10. I got this pop up on start up. Anyone know what is means?

I got this pop up on start up. Anyone know what is means?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mitchman3217 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e98jfa/i_got_this_pop_up_on_start_up_anyone_know_what_is/