Windows 10: Does anyone know what this red-yellow-blue icon is? It won't disappear.

Discus and support Does anyone know what this red-yellow-blue icon is? It won't disappear. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I Alt+Tab I see an icon that I don't recognize. It appears without a label. If I try to hover over it and 'X' out, nothing happens. There is a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Danny Hernandez, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Does anyone know what this red-yellow-blue icon is? It won't disappear.

When I Alt+Tab I see an icon that I don't recognize. It appears without a label. If I try to hover over it and 'X' out, nothing happens. There is a small hot-spot in the center that looks like a check box. When I click it, my list of open apps disappear, nothing else seems to happen. I don't see anything matching that icon in my Programs and a Google search so far has turned up no matches. Posting a pic below. Does anyone know what this red-yellow-blue icon is? It won't disappear. 2f7f8ba3-1b8b-4f14-8d38-9f1e0d16bb5c?upload=true.jpg

:)

Danny Hernandez, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Michael Win User

Remove yellow/blue sheild icon from shortcuts

After upgrading to Windows 10, some desktop shortcuts have UAC shield icons. Is it possible to remove them?

Does anyone know what this red-yellow-blue icon is? It won't disappear. [​IMG]

EDIT: Here's a solution...
    Launch the shortcuts via CMD:

1. Right-click the shortcut to Properties
    2. Click Change Icon, then click OK when its window pops up (necessary step to avoid losing the icon)
    3. Add the following, plus a space, to the beginning of the Target field, leaving the existing path at the end:
      Code:
      Code:
      cmd /c start ""
    I had previously solved this by editing a system icon file, but that method doesn't seem to be working as of update 1607, plus it was a lot more trouble.

Michael, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Kin_Banba Win User
    Red, blue, and yellow icon messing up computer

When I first start my computer, I have several small blank windows with only an exit out button that appear and disappear several times, with several windows appearing at once sometimes. These windows sometimes make a red, blue, and yellow icon briefly appear
    on the task bar. This didn't used to appear and it seems to affect the performance of my computer. So long as these windows are appearing and for a little while after, everything I try to use freezes.

I looked through my programs to see if I could find a matching icon and delete that program, but found nothing. This is incredibly annoying and I'd like to get rid of this problem if possible. Any ideas?

Kin_Banba, Jul 29, 2019
  4. tabuf Win User

Does anyone know what this red-yellow-blue icon is? It won't disappear.

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Does anyone know what this red-yellow-blue icon is? It won't disappear.

1. Does anyone know what this red-yellow-blue icon is? It won't disappear. - Similar Threads - Does anyone red

2. Does anyone know what is happening with the yellow brown file box icons on the bottom left...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what is happening with the yellow brown file box icons on the bottom left...: I use Windows 11. Today I noticed on some of my files in file explorer have a yellow brown file box folder in the bottom left corner of the program icon pdf, word, excel and when I try to open one of those files with a double click of the mouse or right click and ask to open...
  3. Does anyone know what is happening with the yellow brown file box icons on the bottom left...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what is happening with the yellow brown file box icons on the bottom left...: I use Windows 11. Today I noticed on some of my files in file explorer have a yellow brown file box folder in the bottom left corner of the program icon pdf, word, excel and when I try to open one of those files with a double click of the mouse or right click and ask to open...
  4. Does anyone know what this red rectangle is or how to get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this red rectangle is or how to get rid of it?: I don't know when it started or where it came from but one day I noticed this on my desktop. It overlays on most apps but not fullscreen games and such. What is it and how can I get rid of it?...
  5. Does anyone know what this red rectangle is or how to get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does anyone know what this red rectangle is or how to get rid of it?: I don't know when it started or where it came from but one day I noticed this on my desktop. It overlays on most apps but not fullscreen games and such. What is it and how can I get rid of it?...
  6. What is this red blue yellow cube with hands

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is this red blue yellow cube with hands: can anyone tell me what is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-red-blue-yellow-cube-with-hands/c49423b2-6424-4898-900e-ecd467dbdf0f
  7. Does anyone know what is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/copZ97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l62i5z/does_anyone_know_what_is_this/
  8. Does anyone know what the heck are these blue arrows above my icons?

Does anyone know what the heck are these blue arrows above my icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SOLOWEEN_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knvr77/does_anyone_know_what_the_heck_are_these_blue/
  9. Anyone know what this icon is for?

Anyone know what this icon is for?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Call_Me_Bread [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ja5c5i/anyone_know_what_this_icon_is_for/
  10. Does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried resetting my computer and looking for it in the control pannel but I cannot find anything. I close them only for 10 more to appear...