Windows 10: Does anyone know what Windows service is responsible for backlit keyboard?

Discus and support Does anyone know what Windows service is responsible for backlit keyboard? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I was just using my laptop as normal browsing the web and decided to turn on the lights on my keyboard only to find out they're not working anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lyteshadow12, May 30, 2020.

1. Does anyone know what Windows service is responsible for backlit keyboard?

So I was just using my laptop as normal browsing the web and decided to turn on the lights on my keyboard only to find out they're not working anymore. Prior to this, my dumbass started deactivating some services (or setting them to Manual) as I was trying to make Windows consume less resources on my PC. I don't know exactly if this is the reason why the lights are not turning on/off but is worth mentioning that this only happens with the backlit keys on the keyboard. I can adjust the brightness, turn on/off airplane mode, turn on/off touchpad, volume etc using the FN key and the corresponding keys on the keyboard. Is just the backlit keys who are not responding to the FN key. Also, I do not remember doing anything else before this that could of potentially caused this. Help is very much appreciated. Thank you

Specs: ASUS X510UA 8GB RAM i7 7500U

submitted by /u/lyteshadow12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lyteshadow12, May 30, 2020

2. keyboard backlite

Hi Carmine,

If your device has a backlit/backlight keyboard, there is usually a special key on it to turn the light on and off. Just to ensure that we'll arrive at a proper resolution, we'd like to get answers to the following questions:

• May we know the make and model of the device that you're using? Also, please indicate if you're having difficulties turning it back due to a recent software update or changes made on your computer.
    • Have you checked your device manufacturer's user guide to verify if there's a function key or a BIOS setting to disable/enable the keyboard backlight?

Dhavelyn Mer, May 30, 2020
  3. HEATH966 Win User
    Backlit keyboard

How do you turn the backlit keyboard on or off, adjust time that it is backlit when you use the keyboard? Toshiba Satellite

HEATH966, May 30, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Does anyone know what Windows service is responsible for backlit keyboard?

Backlit Keyboard

Hi -ßðß

The manual for your HP Pavilion 17-cd0526na just states a ghost white backlit keyboard with numeric keypad, there is no mention of being able to change that backlit keyboard . . .

DaveM121, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know what Windows service is responsible for backlit keyboard?

1. Does anyone know what Windows service is responsible for backlit keyboard? - Similar Threads - Does anyone service

2. Does anyone know what this means?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this means?: I don't know much at all about computers, so please forgive my ignorance. My Wi-Fi driver Intel Wireless - AC 9560 keeps failing, but I don't if this has anything to do with that. I pushed the maintenance button and it showed this warning. Will this help with my Wi-Fi Driver?...
  3. Does anyone know what is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/copZ97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l62i5z/does_anyone_know_what_is_this/
  4. Does anyone know what this bug is?

Does anyone know what this bug is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/World_enderr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khii0z/does_anyone_know_what_this_bug_is/
  5. Does anyone knows what is it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone knows what is it?: Does anyone knows what is it showing on the picture. It keeps happening when I'm playing game. I play FPS, it might be the tab, cap locks, shift keys of some kind of combination. When it happens whenever key I press, it will force the game to go to the desktop. Most of the it...
  6. tinylumala.exe does anyone know what this is ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tinylumala.exe does anyone know what this is ?: found this on my system . what is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tinylumalaexe-does-anyone-know-what-this-is/b3f8751c-e830-47fa-8801-8c60176d028c
  7. Keyboard backlit does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard backlit does not work: Since the last update, my keyboard backlit no longer works, and the screen goes dim, then bright again, then dim again, etc., etc. This Dell Inspiron 15-7586 laptop was just a year old last month of course, it's out of warranty!. What could be wrong?...
  8. Does anyone know what services and controller app is?

Does anyone know what services and controller app is?: I looked it up and research for it wasn't of help. Checking open file location shows the name is service, so is it exactly. I wonder what this is. submitted by /u/Shulk-skywalker [link] [comments]...
  9. Does anyone know what this mean's?

Does anyone know what this mean's?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flying_night_slasher [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fc51tw/does_anyone_know_what_this_means/
  10. Does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried resetting my computer and looking for it in the control pannel but I cannot find anything. I close them only for 10 more to appear...