Windows 10: does anyone know whats is wrong? after every boot i get this....!

Discus and support does anyone know whats is wrong? after every boot i get this....! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] 14840 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by erwin, Aug 9, 2015.

1. erwin Win User

does anyone know whats is wrong? after every boot i get this....!

does anyone know whats is wrong? after every boot i get this....! [​IMG]

:)

erwin, Aug 9, 2015

2. Does anyone know what is this?

Hi,

For us to identify the cause of the issue, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to disable non-Microsoft services and check if the issue persists. For steps on how to perform a clean boot, click here.
    After troubleshooting, refer to How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting found in the same article.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Does anyone know what is this?

Thank you for the additional information. Have you tried the steps I have provided to perform a clean boot and see if the issue persists? We also suggest doing a full scan using Windows Defender or your third-party anti-virus software if you have any.

Keep us posted.

Radney Dri, Aug 9, 2015
  4. EricTheO Win User

I suggest you do a Google search for TWCU.

EricTheO, Aug 9, 2015
  5. erwin Win User
    thanks Eric but the solutions are for win xp,7,8,8.1 not win 10 pro! and before updating to win 10 there was no such a problem!

regards

erwin, Aug 9, 2015
  6. Fafhrd Win User
    You need to find out what make wireless adaptor is on your system, then get the correct driver for it. For instance if the adapter is made by realtek, the TP-Link Utility supplied by Windows 10 is failing to install on the wrong hardware, and only a Realtek driver will work.

*Start + x then m will open Device manager , network adapters, and you may find a yellow warning triangle against the wifi adapter.

right-click and select properties, then the details tab, property dropdown and Hardware IDs

Right click the top entry and select copy
    open your browser and paste the hardware ID into search
    Don't go to the Drivers sites -you'll get lost in adware!
    try to find the manufacturer site to download the driver from the hardware manufacturer or the maker of your PC/motherboard
    otherwise post the hardware ID here.

Fafhrd, Aug 9, 2015
  7. erwin Win User
    thank you for your suggestion, the thing is, I don't have any yellow triangle front of the wifi device in device manager! when I tried to update the driver, it said the latest update is already installed! in case I will send the device info:

Realtek RTL8192CU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter

thank you in advance

erwin, Aug 9, 2015
  8. does anyone know whats is wrong? after every boot i get this....!

If the WiFi adapter is Realtek then uninstall the TP-Link Wireless Client Utility.

teachermark, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. does anyone know whats is wrong? after every boot i get this....! - Similar Threads - does anyone whats

2. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  3. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this is?: can this be malware? I have fully scanned my pc but nothing showed up and tried finding what this is but cant seem to find it anywhere in the task manager or services. my pc has been under performing lately my cpu usage has always been high when all i got open was a...
  4. Does anyone know what this is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. anyone know whats wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone know whats wrong with my laptop?: hello, i dont really know since when but my laptop keep force closing when i play games.its not because the spec since i've played this game before ang it runs well without any problem.this is what shown at event viewer:Faulting application name: DarkSoulsIII.exe, version:...
  6. anyone know whats wrong with my laptop?

anyone know whats wrong with my laptop?: hello, i dont really know since when but my laptop keep force closing when i play games.its not because the spec since i've played this game before ang it runs well without any problem.this is what shown at event viewer:Faulting application name: DarkSoulsIII.exe, version:...
  7. Does anyone know what is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/copZ97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l62i5z/does_anyone_know_what_is_this/
  8. Does anyone knows what is it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone knows what is it?: Does anyone knows what is it showing on the picture. It keeps happening when I'm playing game. I play FPS, it might be the tab, cap locks, shift keys of some kind of combination. When it happens whenever key I press, it will force the game to go to the desktop. Most of the it...
  9. tinylumala.exe does anyone know what this is ?

tinylumala.exe does anyone know what this is ?: found this on my system . what is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tinylumalaexe-does-anyone-know-what-this-is/b3f8751c-e830-47fa-8801-8c60176d028c
  10. Does anyone know what this is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried resetting my computer and looking for it in the control pannel but I cannot find anything. I close them only for 10 more to appear...