Windows 10: Does anyone know when MS will fix the problems with the latest Win 10 update?

Discus and support Does anyone know when MS will fix the problems with the latest Win 10 update? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; MS support is absolutely clueless about how to fix issues stemming from their recent Win 10 update. Has anyone been able to find out when they intend... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ArtBrown3632, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Does anyone know when MS will fix the problems with the latest Win 10 update?

MS support is absolutely clueless about how to fix issues stemming from their recent Win 10 update. Has anyone been able to find out when they intend to fix them?

:)

ArtBrown3632, Oct 30, 2019
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Yeah, I've been noting it for months on the refusenik thread. They do NOT want anything older than 10 running.

I still have an HTPC on W7, and every other month I have to fix the update agent in order to get all updates. SMH....

You provided a good step by step fix. I've bookmarked it for future reference.

rtwjunkie, Oct 30, 2019
  3. FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Thanks for this and your step by step. My search for updates only took 10 minutes after your guide.

Spaceman Spiff, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Does anyone know when MS will fix the problems with the latest Win 10 update?

When will MS fix this KB3172985 update problem?

Yes, it is an ongoing issue for months without a well known fix TBH. Microsoft is releasing Anniversary update for Windows 10 on 2nd August, that would be a major update to windows 10.

I would suggest you doing that manually using an ISO which would serve two purposes:

• Would make your system up to date.
    • Correct your windows update issue also.
    You can drop me a message in this thread on 2nd, I would provide the links and steps for repair Install through an ISO. (ISO isn't released yet)

Let me know if there are any questions.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Does anyone know when MS will fix the problems with the latest Win 10 update?

1. Does anyone know when MS will fix the problems with the latest Win 10 update? - Similar Threads - Does anyone fix

2. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix my problem?: For some reason my toe brakes keep going off and it’s getting annoying. I don’t have rudder pedals and I found that when I hold right click it stops braking and goes back to the original position but if I hold the right click I can’t control my Airbus flight stick or throttle...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem?: I've just been ending it in task manager but it just comes back in like 20 seconds or more. It also can have like a 53% and 57% of cpu usage and over 2000 memory usage....
  4. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem?: I've just been ending it in task manager but it just comes back in like 20 seconds or more. It also can have like a 53% and 57% of cpu usage and over 2000 memory usage....
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 10 Problem. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Problem. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chickin-McDickin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lmbgzx/windows_10_problem_does_anyone_know_how_to_fix/
  7. does anyone know the fix?

does anyone know the fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/deusMPkiller [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gc3l1a/does_anyone_know_the_fix/
  8. does anyone know the fix?

does anyone know the fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/deusMPkiller [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gc3ku5/does_anyone_know_the_fix/
  9. does anyone know the fix?

does anyone know the fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/deusMPkiller [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gc3fuw/does_anyone_know_the_fix/
  10. Does anyone know how to fix the symbol problem

Does anyone know how to fix the symbol problem: Does anyone know how to fix the symbol problem They didn't flip like a Windows 7 problem, they just messed up one icon with another Example software wears a removable drive icon when happy friends like Ben have this icon I'm talking about her taskbar where the beginning...