Windows 10: Does anyone know when store apps update?

Discus and support Does anyone know when store apps update? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’d like for apps to update automatically, but they never do, and I don’t think I’ve ever been able to make them do that. Is there something like the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/eduardobragaxz, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Does anyone know when store apps update?

I’d like for apps to update automatically, but they never do, and I don’t think I’ve ever been able to make them do that. Is there something like the iPhones, where it’s has to be asleep, charging and all this stuff?

On the Mac I’m pretty sure it updates apps once a week. Is that the same for Windows?

submitted by /u/eduardobragaxz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/eduardobragaxz, Apr 4, 2020

2. Have lost my Windows Store app and don't know where to find it.

Hi Renick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to reset the PC by following the steps provided below:

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Update and Security>Recovery.
    • In the right pane click on ‘Get Started’ under the option to ‘Reset this PC’.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to reset the PC.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Windows Store not updating existing apps but successfully downloads new apps

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to update apps again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Does anyone know when store apps update?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Does anyone know when store apps update? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know when store apps update?

1. Does anyone know when store apps update? - Similar Threads - Does anyone store

2. Does anyone know the name?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know the name?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  3. Does anyone else know what this startup app does?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone else know what this startup app does?: Just Checked my startup apps to try and turn off a few so i could boost my pc. and then i saw an app called "alexander".should i be worried?...
  4. Does anyone else know what this startup app does?

Does anyone else know what this startup app does?: Just Checked my startup apps to try and turn off a few so i could boost my pc. and then i saw an app called "alexander".should i be worried?...
  5. Does anyone else know what this startup app does?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Does anyone know what is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/copZ97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l62i5z/does_anyone_know_what_is_this/
  7. Does anyone know?

Does anyone know?: submitted by /u/pragyan52yadav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivelnk/does_anyone_know/
  8. Does anyone know what services and controller app is?

Does anyone know what services and controller app is?: I looked it up and research for it wasn't of help. Checking open file location shows the name is service, so is it exactly. I wonder what this is. submitted by /u/Shulk-skywalker [link] [comments]...
  9. Does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried resetting my computer and looking for it in the control pannel but I cannot find anything. I close them only for 10 more to appear...
  10. Does anyone knows any file delete app?

Does anyone knows any file delete app?: Hi, I'm using the Tuneup 2016 app, this suite has a program called Tuneup shredder, I wonder if someone knows any alternative of this tool. This app safes delete the files. I'm planning to stop using Tuneup but i find very usefull the file deteler. Thanks!. 67676