Windows 10: Does anyone know when the new MS Flight Simulator will be out?

Discus and support Does anyone know when the new MS Flight Simulator will be out? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi - I wonder if it will be available for Windows 10? Can't seem to find any information on platforms and final release dates for 2020. TIA *Huh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Compumind, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Compumind Win User

Does anyone know when the new MS Flight Simulator will be out?

Hi -

I wonder if it will be available for Windows 10?
    Can't seem to find any information on platforms and final release dates for 2020.

TIA

*Huh

:)

Compumind, Mar 2, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Shartfire Win User
    MS Flight simulator

MS Flight SImulator does not work on windows 10 disappointing to me first MS quit supporting MS flight simulator, now they continue degrade the sim program that actually all said and done was pretty good especially for the average user. Een the steam version
    is not responding very good. My thought is shame on MS.....

Shartfire, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Does anyone know when the new MS Flight Simulator will be out?

Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know when the new MS Flight Simulator will be out?

1. Does anyone know when the new MS Flight Simulator will be out? - Similar Threads - Does anyone Flight

2. MS Flight Simulator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Simulator: I downloaded MS Flight Simulator onto my laptop in April but despite being a relatively powerful laptop the simulator runs very poorly. So I have removed it from that laptop.Now my son has one of the latest spec gaming laptops which I want to re load the simulator onto....
  3. MS Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Flight Simulator 2020: Can anyone tell me if I am missing something I found a site call Eneba and paid for MS Flight Simulator. Immediately got a product key sent to me. Looked all over the site there is no obvious way to download the program. Opened a ticket and havent receved a reply from the...
  4. MS Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator 2020: I have just bought the Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe £109 it took me 4 hours to load up the 10 DVD's and at the end it put me over to the MS Store which promptly said I was ofline. I checked my internet no problem, I spoke to a helpdesk person eventually who...
  5. MS 2020 FLIGHT SIMULATOR

MS 2020 FLIGHT SIMULATOR: At last two updates this software wont update. First update Managed to uninstall and reinstall and it worked. This time after uninstall when I go to the store it says install and nothing happens? Order 7539998751 This is the worst experience I have ever had with...
  6. MS Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Flight Simulator 2020: Will the MS Flight Simulator run on a Ideapad Yoga C930 with a Intel UHD 620 graphic card? I'm especially unsure because of the shared memory of the graphic card. Thanks!...
  7. MS Flight simulator standard

MS Flight simulator standard: I installed the flight simulator got the first screen to set the font size etc, adjusted the font size up a tad and went next and now it is stuck on the entry graphics....
  8. MS flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS flight simulator: Preordered MS flight simulator how do I download it and where? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator/df77afdf-f772-4252-a257-de5b1c86433b
  9. MS flight simulator X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS flight simulator X: I install MS flight Sim X on win 10 worked fine untill I closed it and my computer. ..came back several hours later rebooted and tried to open flight sim X. No shortcut or icon on desktop or taskbar. when to contro pantel show it is loaded however, I cannot open it...
  10. ms flight simulator x

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ms flight simulator x: The activation message re: 30 minutes need to activate. No link to activation is found. What next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator-x/c24664a0-8af8-47b6-b950-4843bf537099"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flight simulator release date