Windows 10: Does anyone know where i can find the wallpaper in this image?

Discus and support Does anyone know where i can find the wallpaper in this image? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Retro_Spectrum [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Retro_Spectrum, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Does anyone know where i can find the wallpaper in this image?

/u/Retro_Spectrum, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Wallpaper slideshow is buggy

Hi,

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue with wallpaper slideshow:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Please let us know if this happens in Microsoft account or Local account?
    • Have you tried a different folder with images and checked if the issue persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Does anyone know where i can find the wallpaper in this image?

Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Looking for lock screen photo location

Hi Dennis,

To find the location of Windows wallpaper images, we suggest following these steps:

• Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Web.
    • You'll find separate folders labeled Wallpaper and Screen.
    • Screen folder contains images for Windows 10 lock screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know where i can find the wallpaper in this image?

1. Does anyone know where i can find the wallpaper in this image? - Similar Threads - Does anyone where

2. Does anyone know where I can get a upc_r2_loader64 file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know where I can get a upc_r2_loader64 file?: I can't find any anywhere.- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-where-i-can-get-a-upcr2loader64/7dd1fae3-ba43-422c-a92d-d54d2a8c157a
  3. Does anyone know where I can get a upc_r2_loader64 file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know where I can get a upc_r2_loader64 file?: I can't find any anywhere.- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-where-i-can-get-a-upcr2loader64/7dd1fae3-ba43-422c-a92d-d54d2a8c157a
  4. Does anyone know where to find Dark mode ribbon resources ??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know where to find Dark mode ribbon resources ??: Does anyone has idea where can I find those ? I looked into UiRibbonres.dll and all i see is some green/yellow and black bitmaps which I'm assuming are somehow rendering the light theme. I want to make it grey. Thanks. submitted by /u/wealstarrr [link] [comments]...
  5. Does anyone know where I can find any support for my microsoft accounts?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone know where I can find any support for my microsoft accounts?: All I want to do is merge my microsoft accounts. My computer keeps telling me to add an email to one that already exists and is already in use. Its making me verify with texting constantly. I tried to delete one account but my computer is still linked with it and doesnt...
  6. Does anyone know where to download the 20H2 wallpaper?

Does anyone know where to download the 20H2 wallpaper?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hufe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixbaug/does_anyone_know_where_to_download_the_20h2/
  7. Where can i find the wallpaper. i'm attaching it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where can i find the wallpaper. i'm attaching it.: Where can i find the wallpaper which i've attached. Please i need wallpaper at least before you are releasing major update to windows. Please i love that wallpaper. Wallpaper...
  8. I found this wallpaper on the To-Do app, does anyone here know where I can find a high-res...

I found this wallpaper on the To-Do app, does anyone here know where I can find a high-res...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jaKz9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fhx04o/i_found_this_wallpaper_on_the_todo_app_does/
  9. Where can I find this Wallpaper? I did a reverse image search and cannot find it.

Where can I find this Wallpaper? I did a reverse image search and cannot find it.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cgentry1972 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9t6se/where_can_i_find_this_wallpaper_i_did_a_reverse/
  10. Anyone know where I can find Windows 10 for cheap?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know where I can find Windows 10 for cheap?: I already have a gaming PC but I'm going to build another. Does anyone know where I can get Windows 10 for cheaper than 100 dollars? 138940