Windows 10: Does anyone know where Power mode went? I had it before and now it's gone :(

Discus and support Does anyone know where Power mode went? I had it before and now it's gone :( in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SmellyTomatoe [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SmellyTomatoe, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Does anyone know where Power mode went? I had it before and now it's gone :(

/u/SmellyTomatoe, Apr 18, 2020

2. sleep mode and power options not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Forums.

For issues with sleep mode and power options follow the steps provided below.

Run the Power troubleshooter and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in search and click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Now type Power in the search option.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter to run.

I would suggest you to try updating the Display driver and check if the issue persists. If you already have all the latest drivers from Windows updates, then I would suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer's website, download and install the latest
    drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Hope this helps.

Anish A Kumar, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Sleeping mode gone fishin'

Conflicts with the power options settings is one of the possible reasons why you are not able to access the sleep mode button. Try the following troubleshooting procedures and check if it resolves the issue.

Step 1: Run the Power troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and resolve issues with your system's power settings. Here's how:

• Open Control Panel by right click on
      Start
      button.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

Step 2: Disable Fast Startup

We would recommend suggest you to disable the fast startup and check if it helps. You can follow the steps below:

• Right click on Start button and select Power
      Options option from the list.
    • Click on the Choose what the power buttons does on the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable (Enter the admin credentials if prompted).
    • Uncheck the Turn on Fast startup (Recommended) box.
    • Click on Save changes.
    • Restart the computer and check for the issue.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Does anyone know where Power mode went? I had it before and now it's gone :(

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know where Power mode went? I had it before and now it's gone :(

1. Does anyone know where Power mode went? I had it before and now it's gone :( - Similar Threads - Does anyone where

2. Anyone else had this before?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone else had this before?: so yesterday i accidentally clicked to reset my windows password. It sort of glitched out and took me back to my desktop, but started behaving weirdly when i sign out, shutdown or restart. It displays 'just a moment', before it then does a completely normal procedure of...
  3. Anyone else had this before?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Anyone else had this before?: so yesterday i accidentally clicked to reset my windows password. It sort of glitched out and took me back to my desktop, but started behaving weirdly when i sign out, shutdown or restart. It displays 'just a moment', before it then does a completely normal procedure of...
  4. Anyone else had this before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Does anyone know where my search bar went it disappeared some how

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know where my search bar went it disappeared some how: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/George_1928 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mr4gak/does_anyone_know_where_my_search_bar_went_it/
  6. Does anyone know where to find Dark mode ribbon resources ??

Does anyone know where to find Dark mode ribbon resources ??: Does anyone has idea where can I find those ? I looked into UiRibbonres.dll and all i see is some green/yellow and black bitmaps which I'm assuming are somehow rendering the light theme. I want to make it grey. Thanks. submitted by /u/wealstarrr [link] [comments]...
  7. Does anyone know where to download the 20H2 wallpaper?

Does anyone know where to download the 20H2 wallpaper?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hufe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixbaug/does_anyone_know_where_to_download_the_20h2/
  8. Does anyone know how to remove this user file from desktop. I never had this file before...

Does anyone know how to remove this user file from desktop. I never had this file before...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mikethebike75 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hglp5t/does_anyone_know_how_to_remove_this_user_file/
  9. Does anyone know where i can find the wallpaper in this image?

Does anyone know where i can find the wallpaper in this image?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Retro_Spectrum [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxjkx7/does_anyone_know_where_i_can_find_the_wallpaper/
  10. does anyone know what this is? i had to turn on and off after a game bugged for me and now...

does anyone know what this is? i had to turn on and off after a game bugged for me and now...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Daphic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fttwyq/does_anyone_know_what_this_is_i_had_to_turn_on/