Windows 10: Does anyone know where to download the 20H2 wallpaper?

Discus and support Does anyone know where to download the 20H2 wallpaper? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hufe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixbaug/does_anyone_know_where_to_download_the_20h2/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hufe, Sep 21, 2020.

1. /u/Hufe Win User

Does anyone know where to download the 20H2 wallpaper?

/u/Hufe, Sep 21, 2020
  2. pmt1209 Win User

WP7 Wallpapers??

Well I deleted the sample pics not knowing they were actually the wallpapers also, anyone know where I can get some of them downloaded or if there is a site that has nice Windows phone 7 wallpapers I can download??? Thanks in advance!!

pmt1209, Sep 21, 2020
  3. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Does anyone know where to download the 20H2 wallpaper?

Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know where to download the 20H2 wallpaper?

1. Does anyone know where to download the 20H2 wallpaper? - Similar Threads - Does anyone where

2. Does anyone know the name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know the name?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  3. Does anyone know the name?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know the name?: When I click on a window, the previous one becomes less visible and there is a built in setting in the settings app that I turned on. What is the name of it and how do I turn this setting off?...
  4. Does anyone know the name?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Does anyone know what is this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what is this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/copZ97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l62i5z/does_anyone_know_what_is_this/
  6. Does anyone know?

Does anyone know?: submitted by /u/pragyan52yadav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivelnk/does_anyone_know/
  7. Does anyone know where i can find the wallpaper in this image?

Does anyone know where i can find the wallpaper in this image?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Retro_Spectrum [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxjkx7/does_anyone_know_where_i_can_find_the_wallpaper/
  8. does anyone know the fix?

does anyone know the fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/deusMPkiller [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gc3l1a/does_anyone_know_the_fix/
  9. Does anyone know what this is?

Does anyone know what this is?: [ATTACH] Weird multiplying tabs that I can only see in task manager keep randomly showing up and they all have this logo on it. I've tried resetting my computer and looking for it in the control pannel but I cannot find anything. I close them only for 10 more to appear...
  10. Does anyone know where Windows keeps the bluetooth icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does anyone know where Windows keeps the bluetooth icon?: I freely admit that, in the greater scheme of crashes, re-installs and general weirdness that has been my Win10 experience to date, this is a very tiny thing. But it's annoying me. I'm using CSR bluetooth stack 2.1.63. First time I installed it, it worked perfectly. Now I'm...