Windows 10: Does anyone know why edge wouldn't let me install add ons, the button are disable in the...

Discus and support Does anyone know why edge wouldn't let me install add ons, the button are disable in the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title submitted by /u/MrDuckRocks [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrDuckRocks, May 31, 2020.

1. Does anyone know why edge wouldn't let me install add ons, the button are disable in the...

/u/MrDuckRocks, May 31, 2020

2. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, May 31, 2020
  3. Now wouldn´t that b a cool feature...

Hi,

I just read an article in the new Linux magazine on the use of Ramdisks. Using those as a file system can drastically speed up read and write performance. That would be a cool feature to build in the OS of mobile phones that hold a memory card anyway, wouldn´t
    it. Then saving a large Excel sheet wouldn´t take ages as it does now (on my E61 anyway), but just a few seconds...

Regards,

hendikoischnur, May 31, 2020
  4. snoopy51 Win User

Does anyone know why edge wouldn't let me install add ons, the button are disable in the...

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know why edge wouldn't let me install add ons, the button are disable in the...

1. Does anyone know why edge wouldn't let me install add ons, the button are disable in the... - Similar Threads - Does anyone why

2. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADD ONS: I HAVE DOWNLOADED, UNZIPPED AND INSTALLED TWO ADD ONS INTO THE COMMUNITY FOLDER..THEY SHOW IN THE FOLDER BUT.....THEY SHOW IN THE CONTENT MANAGER AS NOT INSTALLED. I HAVE DELETED THEM FROM THE COMMUNITY FOLDER AND RE-INSTALLED, I HAVE TRIED ALL THINGS WITH NO LUCK.I DO HAVE...
  3. Why does backup not let me add a folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does backup not let me add a folder.: Windows 10 with SSD drives. D drive is my backup drive. I'm using Setting > Backup Options > Backup Folders > Add a folder. I choose a folder on my E drive. It does not add it. No error message. It just doesn't work. Any ideas? Thanks, Jim...
  4. Why does backup not let me add a folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does backup not let me add a folder.: Windows 10 with SSD drives. D drive is my backup drive. I'm using Setting > Backup Options > Backup Folders > Add a folder. I choose a folder on my E drive. It does not add it. No error message. It just doesn't work. Any ideas? Thanks, Jim...
  5. Why does backup not let me add a folder.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. The option to delete a user profile won't let me click it. Does anyone know why?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The option to delete a user profile won't let me click it. Does anyone know why?: The option to delete a user profile won't let me click it. Does anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-option-to-delete-a-user-profile-wont-let-me/62155fb2-0019-47ae-bc1b-c69bf1f2640b
  7. does anyone know what these buttons are and how i disable them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    does anyone know what these buttons are and how i disable them?: Recently i updated to 20H2 and i discovered these 2 new buttons In yellow on upper right of screen shot and on almost every window they are on, they like to cover up the rest of the buttons, especially the minimize and maximize buttons. i have rolled back 20H2 and the...
  8. It let me install the game but not the add ons for the pack. For the started edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It let me install the game but not the add ons for the pack. For the started edition: Hi, I bought the windows 10 starter edition and it let me download the game but will not let me download the additional things that come with the pack. Like the minecoins and the skin packs. It says my pc does not meet the requirements and it won't let me click See...
  9. Microsoft Edge opens add-ons store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge opens add-ons store: Microsoft has announced that the add-ons store is now open for its upcoming Chromium-based Edge browser and developers can begin submitting their own add-ons for approval. The software giant has been previewing a new version of its Edge browser, which will be powered by the...
  10. Add-ons For Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Add-ons For Edge Browser: Hi *Party from where I can download Add-ons For Edge Browser ? 19060