Windows 10: does anyone know why my computer sometimes freeze at the loading screen pls

Discus and support does anyone know why my computer sometimes freeze at the loading screen pls in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/senor_muchacho [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/senor_muchacho, Jan 24, 2021.

1. does anyone know why my computer sometimes freeze at the loading screen pls

/u/senor_muchacho, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Jan 24, 2021
  3. sc2 freezing computer on main loading screen

so no luck still freezing at the loading screen *Frown does anyone know why my computer sometimes freeze at the loading screen pls :(

Hybrid_theory, Jan 24, 2021
  4. does anyone know why my computer sometimes freeze at the loading screen pls

Computer Freezes on Loading Screen

Hey, all

Normally I'm able to solve my issues myself. Google is my best friend, but I truly have not been able to find a solution to this one. I have a dual CPU desktop workstation that came with Windows 7. I upgraded to Win10, everything seemed fine, then I tried to reboot.

If I shut down the computer or restart, when it comes to the Win10 loading screen (the circling dots), it will freeze up and not continue the boot. The little dots just freeze in place. I've tried leaving it for hours on this screen to no avail.

Okay, this gets really weird. If I shut the computer off at any time before the loading screen or when it locks up, and then turn it back on, Windows 10 will load just fine and not lock up. How weird is that? I have to shut the computer off midboot in order to get Windows 10 to load without freezing up.

Prior to this, I just said F it and dealt with it since I don't reboot the machine often, but I've now realized the issue...Windows updates. I can never update the machine because it locks up on the boot when trying to finish the update process.

I've tried everything I can think of. I've perused the BIOS, I've looked in the power settings in Windows. Many people say to shut off fast boot, but I don't have any options for a fast boot on my machine. I just cannot find a way to fix this. Do any of you have any thoughts?

Thank you!!

tommygdawg, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

does anyone know why my computer sometimes freeze at the loading screen pls

1. does anyone know why my computer sometimes freeze at the loading screen pls - Similar Threads - does anyone why

2. Hello does anyone know why my laptop it's like this? it doesn't load, it freezes, I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello does anyone know why my laptop it's like this? it doesn't load, it freezes, I can...: does anyone know how I can solve it, I really need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-does-anyone-know-why-my-laptop-its-like-this/d6bab9cc-bbc8-451e-99f3-8f661f5597ed
  3. Hello does anyone know why my laptop it's like this? it doesn't load, it freezes, I can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello does anyone know why my laptop it's like this? it doesn't load, it freezes, I can...: does anyone know how I can solve it, I really need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-does-anyone-know-why-my-laptop-its-like-this/d6bab9cc-bbc8-451e-99f3-8f661f5597ed
  4. Hello does anyone know why my laptop it's like this? it doesn't load, it freezes, I can...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hello does anyone know why my laprop it's like this? it doesn't load, it freezes, I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello does anyone know why my laprop it's like this? it doesn't load, it freezes, I can...: does anyone know how I can solve it, I really need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-does-anyone-know-why-my-laprop-its-like-this/d6bab9cc-bbc8-451e-99f3-8f661f5597ed
  6. Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  7. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why my PC does this?: Hi! I have an issue that whenever i try to restart my computer, it goes through the process of restarting, shows the restart screen, and when it needs to go to black screen, and then motherboard screen and windows loading, it does not. Right after restart screen, it drops a...
  8. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

Does anyone know why my PC does this?: Hi! I have an issue that whenever i try to restart my computer, it goes through the process of restarting, shows the restart screen, and when it needs to go to black screen, and then motherboard screen and windows loading, it does not. Right after restart screen, it drops a...
  9. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Does anyone know, why does the internet symbol is like that, and why my computer doesn't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know, why does the internet symbol is like that, and why my computer doesn't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ut0tska [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv8t63/does_anyone_know_why_does_the_internet_symbol_is/