Windows 10: does anyone know why my internet randomly cuts out

Discus and support does anyone know why my internet randomly cuts out in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'll keep this short I ethernet from a wifi extender router. (connects to the main router and extends internet). For some reason my computer will just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TajWynch, Aug 18, 2020.

1. does anyone know why my internet randomly cuts out

I'll keep this short

I ethernet from a wifi extender router. (connects to the main router and extends internet). For some reason my computer will just disconnect from the router. The router still works for my phone and my laptop but not for my pc. This is really frustrating because I have no idea what the problem could be. I've already gone into device manager and disabled turning off the internet to save power but it still randomly disconnects.

submitted by /u/TajWynch
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TajWynch, Aug 18, 2020

2. Internet cuts out randomly for a split second.

Starting this morning my internet cuts out randomly, but only for a second then it comes right back on. I have gone through power management and unchecked the box that allowed my PC to turn it off to conserve power, and checked the driver for the wireless
    receiver.

EthanBealle, Aug 18, 2020
  3. MY INTERNET CONNECTION KEEPS CUTTING OUT

Hi Robert,

I appreciate your time, and efforts. Let me help you.

I suggest you run the Internet connections troubleshooter, and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Internet Connections.
    • Follow on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Aug 18, 2020
  4. poparella Win User

does anyone know why my internet randomly cuts out

Wifi cutting out randomly

Sometimes, maybe once or twice a week, my wifi cuts off on my computer randomly. It only lasts for around ten seconds before reconnecting, but it really interrupts games. The wifi on my other devices doesn't cut out, only on my computer and I don't know
    how to fix it does anyone know why my internet randomly cuts out :((

poparella, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

does anyone know why my internet randomly cuts out

1. does anyone know why my internet randomly cuts out - Similar Threads - does anyone why

2. anyone know how to fix audio cutting out randomly bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone know how to fix audio cutting out randomly bug?: hi, i've been having a problem with some bug or glitch ever since i upgraded to windows 11. my sound will cut out randomly and i have to repeatedly toggle the volume until it starts working again. this only seems to happen when i have my usb headset plugged in, never when i'm...
  3. anyone know how to fix audio cutting out randomly bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone know how to fix audio cutting out randomly bug?: hi, i've been having a problem with some bug or glitch ever since i upgraded to windows 11. my sound will cut out randomly and i have to repeatedly toggle the volume until it starts working again. this only seems to happen when i have my usb headset plugged in, never when i'm...
  4. Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  5. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why my PC does this?: Hi! I have an issue that whenever i try to restart my computer, it goes through the process of restarting, shows the restart screen, and when it needs to go to black screen, and then motherboard screen and windows loading, it does not. Right after restart screen, it drops a...
  6. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

Does anyone know why my PC does this?: Hi! I have an issue that whenever i try to restart my computer, it goes through the process of restarting, shows the restart screen, and when it needs to go to black screen, and then motherboard screen and windows loading, it does not. Right after restart screen, it drops a...
  7. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why?: Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glassdoor-said-my-internet-was-not-secure-does/5a06341e-a25e-4671-a611-864e345f3bd0
  9. Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why?

Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why?: Glassdoor said my internet was not secure. Does anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glassdoor-said-my-internet-was-not-secure-does/5a06341e-a25e-4671-a611-864e345f3bd0
  10. Does anyone know, why does the internet symbol is like that, and why my computer doesn't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know, why does the internet symbol is like that, and why my computer doesn't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ut0tska [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv8t63/does_anyone_know_why_does_the_internet_symbol_is/