Windows 10: Does anyone know why my taskbar is suddenly so large and misalligned? If I move it to the...

Discus and support Does anyone know why my taskbar is suddenly so large and misalligned? If I move it to the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Sion1314 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j21yc6/does_anyone_know_why_my_taskbar_is_suddenly_so/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sion1314, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Does anyone know why my taskbar is suddenly so large and misalligned? If I move it to the...

/u/Sion1314, Sep 29, 2020

2. My Taskbar suddenly stretched out

Hello,

I realize that the Taskbar is stretched or extended in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and check if the Lock the Taskbar
      is checked.
    • If it is checked, uncheck it and drag the taskbar down
      and check the taskbar to lock the taskbar again.
    • Check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the taskbar issue is resolved. We will help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Taskbar too large

mu77ymi88ME, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Does anyone know why my taskbar is suddenly so large and misalligned? If I move it to the...

Taskbar too large

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if that helps. Follow the below method.

• Right click on the task bar and click on properties.

• On taskbar tab, uncheck the box Use small taskbar button
      and click on Apply.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us with the status we will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Does anyone know why my taskbar is suddenly so large and misalligned? If I move it to the...

1. Does anyone know why my taskbar is suddenly so large and misalligned? If I move it to the... - Similar Threads - Does anyone why

2. Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  3. Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  4. Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  6. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why my PC does this?: Hi! I have an issue that whenever i try to restart my computer, it goes through the process of restarting, shows the restart screen, and when it needs to go to black screen, and then motherboard screen and windows loading, it does not. Right after restart screen, it drops a...
  7. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

Does anyone know why my PC does this?: Hi! I have an issue that whenever i try to restart my computer, it goes through the process of restarting, shows the restart screen, and when it needs to go to black screen, and then motherboard screen and windows loading, it does not. Right after restart screen, it drops a...
  8. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Umm... does anyone know why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Umm... does anyone know why?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wonderful_Artichoke8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uzl9vu/umm_does_anyone_know_why/
  10. Does anyone know why this text turned purple all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know why this text turned purple all of a sudden?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Siebe_13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4exx7/does_anyone_know_why_this_text_turned_purple_all/