Windows 10: Does anyone know why this pop's up every so often on the start menu search?

Discus and support Does anyone know why this pop's up every so often on the start menu search? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThrowawayNum89 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThrowawayNum89, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Does anyone know why this pop's up every so often on the start menu search?

/u/ThrowawayNum89, Nov 17, 2019

2. Start Menu Search

Hi,

About your issue regarding the Start menu or Search, in order for us to assist you better. Please answer the question:

• Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this link:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana
    . It contains troubleshooting steps prior to the issue.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 17, 2019
  3. Start Menu Search

Hi, Yes. I tried changing my primary SSD from MBR to GPT via Ease Us Partition Tool. All my other drives besides the main successfully converted but not my primary disk. When the application was trying to convert the disk I received a Kernal In Page Error.
    Hope this helps!

Heavenless, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Does anyone know why this pop's up every so often on the start menu search?

Start menu search problems

Hi Michael,

In order for us to better assist you, we would like to ask few questions:

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you're having issues with the Start menu, we suggest checking this
    article
    and follow the methods provided to troubleshoot Start menu.

Update us on the outcome.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Does anyone know why this pop's up every so often on the start menu search?

1. Does anyone know why this pop's up every so often on the start menu search? - Similar Threads - Does anyone why

2. Does anyone know why is this happening? All drivers are up to date. Why is this never...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know why is this happening? All drivers are up to date. Why is this never...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sapnukapteinis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dqkcoa/does_anyone_know_why_is_this_happening_all/
  3. Start Menu search does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu search does not work: Hello, After one of more recent Windows 10 updates my Start Menu search has stopped working. When I search for anything it does not display any results. The rest of Start Menu seems to be working fine - although it's very hard to find things manually. How can I fix this? My...
  4. Is my PSU Acting Up? Weird Hum Every So Often...

in Windows 10 Support
    Is my PSU Acting Up? Weird Hum Every So Often...: I was moving my desktop tower and it took a hard fall, but nothing catastrophic. Since yesterday I've been noticing this weird noise Vocaroo | Voice message I BELIEVE it is coming from my PSU (EVGA 760w Gold 80) since whenever I tap the case of it, or when I press onto the...
  5. Start menu does not pop up and taskbar icons disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Start menu does not pop up and taskbar icons disappeared: Hello My system was ok until I closed the black screen during the installation of recommended driver on the website of dell support. I dont remember the name of the driver but I do know that it had the words Intel and Wifi plus it had a long set of numbers and the file size...
  6. Does anyone know of this software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know of this software?: Hi folks - This was passed onto me by a old friend: Ultimate Boot CD - Overview Doesn't even look like it is updated. Is it known and trusted? Few details. TIA *Zip 121780
  7. Mail pops up often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail pops up often: Mail in my system automatically pops often, disturbing my work. I am facing this for past 2 days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/mail-pops-up-often/1df74bc4-be87-44c1-8161-9047a680157d
  8. Cmd process popping up every so often, how do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cmd process popping up every so often, how do I stop this?: Hello all, I just created an account now because I'm struggling to deal with a problem on my computer - hopefully someone with a better understanding of system processes can help me out a bit. I recently had to reset my computer to fix a problem with inability to select...
  9. Start Menu not Opening/Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu not Opening/Popping Up: I have a Windows 10 computer with a new profile and the start menu will not open. It works fine on other profiles, but on new profiles, the start menu does not work. I tried downloading the repair tool, but it gives me, 0x80070005 Restricted. The domain account is set as an...
  10. Unknown window appear every so often.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown window appear every so often.: Hi. Windows 10 Pro I've just noticed every so often a window appears and disappears before I've had any chance to see what it is. I've not noticed anything strange in my running processes or services. Avast, Malwarebytes, Super Anti Spyware, Windows Defender all...