Windows 10: Does anyone know why Windows 10 cannot block itunes from downloading onedrive files?

Discus and support Does anyone know why Windows 10 cannot block itunes from downloading onedrive files? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Evertime I start Itunes it begins to download pictures from onedrive. Windows 10 has a pop up that lets me know and each time it pops up I cancel the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Leo Charles Taylor, May 12, 2019.

1. Does anyone know why Windows 10 cannot block itunes from downloading onedrive files?

Evertime I start Itunes it begins to download pictures from onedrive. Windows 10 has a pop up that lets me know and each time it pops up I cancel the download and then hit the "block App" button. But a few minutes later Itunes is at it again. I have to cancel the download and block the app. Does anyone know what is causing this?

:)

Leo Charles Taylor, May 12, 2019
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, May 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 12, 2019
  4. Easo Win User

Does anyone know why Windows 10 cannot block itunes from downloading onedrive files?

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Thema:

Does anyone know why Windows 10 cannot block itunes from downloading onedrive files?

1. Does anyone know why Windows 10 cannot block itunes from downloading onedrive files? - Similar Threads - Does anyone why

2. Does anyone know what resetting iTunes for Windows does to the settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone know what resetting iTunes for Windows does to the settings?: Hello, I have found that Itunes no longer detects my iPhone. I am also trying to troubleshoot this with the apple community forums. Apple support articles say to update windows, drivers, and iOS, but iOS may need backed up. I also already have iTunes updated.Windows detects...
  3. Does anyone know what resetting iTunes for Windows does to the settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what resetting iTunes for Windows does to the settings?: Hello, I have found that Itunes no longer detects my iPhone. I am also trying to troubleshoot this with the apple community forums. Apple support articles say to update windows, drivers, and iOS, but iOS may need backed up. I also already have iTunes updated.Windows detects...
  4. Does anyone know what resetting iTunes for Windows does to the settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  6. Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  7. Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

8. Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  9. Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  10. Umm... does anyone know why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Umm... does anyone know why?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wonderful_Artichoke8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uzl9vu/umm_does_anyone_know_why/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. itunes is downloading from onedrive

2. why is itunes downloading from onedrive

3. itunes downloading from onedrive

4. how do i stop itunes accessing my one drive files,
  5. why does itunes keep downloading from onedrive to my phone,
  6. why does itunes start downloading my photographs from onedrive,
  7. stop itunes downloading photos onedrive,
  8. why itunes download from onedrive,
  9. itunes downloading onedrive,
  10. blocking itunes from downloading from onedrive,
  11. itunes.exe is downloading from onedrive,