Windows 10: Does anyone play STAR WARS Empire at War Gold - Forces of Corruption?

Discus and support Does anyone play STAR WARS Empire at War Gold - Forces of Corruption? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; STAR WARS Empire at War Gold -> Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption - Trying to simply get the LAN portion to work so I can play head-to-head... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Compumind, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Compumind Win User

Does anyone play STAR WARS Empire at War Gold - Forces of Corruption?

STAR WARS Empire at War Gold -> Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption -

Trying to simply get the LAN portion to work so I can play head-to-head with my son.
    Just can't get it to work. No errors. Both W10 Pro.

Other network games work just fine.

Any ideas?

TIA *Smile

:)

Compumind, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Gil deG Win User

Star Wars Empire at War gold pack wont start

Hi,

Please refer to this
    thread
    and check the suggested link that WVal posted last July 16, 2014 or pwbolton's post last September 12, 2015.

Keep us posted.

Gil deG, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Star Wars Empire at War gold pack wont start

Well here it goes, I have Star Wars Empire at War gold pack. However this isn't the normal run of the mill complaint on how FoC isn't working. Anywho I installed them bot on windows 10 and they both
    run perfectly about a month in to them on the system I fire up Forces of Corruption and I am greeted with this message: "This application is not compatible with the installed operation system. Please upgrade to Windows 98SE, Windows 2000 or better." I am a
    very annoyed fellow right now and would very much like some help. maybe someone there knows how to fix this error as well.

anthonycali, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Does anyone play STAR WARS Empire at War Gold - Forces of Corruption?

Star Wars Empire At War stopped working for some reason

I was playing all last week on star wars empire at war and its expansion pack. when I tried to load it up today and get this error

'This application is not compatible with the installed operation system. Please upgrade to Windows 98SE, Windows 2000 or better'

I have tried using all compatibility settings, so any help would be much appreciated as I play this game often

I have the gold edition on disk in very good condition, should I just get the steam version ??

thank you for you time

Liam

spliff stealer, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Does anyone play STAR WARS Empire at War Gold - Forces of Corruption?

1. Does anyone play STAR WARS Empire at War Gold - Forces of Corruption? - Similar Threads - Does anyone play

2. Star Wars: The Clone Wars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars: I'm curious, was anyone able to purchase Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008 through the Microsoft Store? As far as I could tell, even though the series did come up when you search it, there was a bug that prevented it from being purchased. Now with Disney plus, it just seems that...
  3. Star Wars: The Clone Wars

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars: I'm curious, was anyone able to purchase Star Wars: The Clone Wars 2008 through the Microsoft Store? As far as I could tell, even though the series did come up when you search it, there was a bug that prevented it from being purchased. Now with Disney plus, it just seems that...
  4. empire at war not working

empire at war not working: help me I want to plat eaw forcs of coruption but will not run on win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/empire-at-war-not-working/bbc0b805-e0f3-42e9-8b0b-5a68ff79937b
  5. Star Wars Empire At War Forces of Corruption not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Wars Empire At War Forces of Corruption not working: Hello all, So recently I've started playing this game again after a while. I play on Windows 10 x64, I have the CD version of the game. Whenever I try to launch the game, it does nothing for at least 30 minutes. The game would launch about at least a half hour after I...
  6. Star Wars Empire At War Forces of Corruption not working

Star Wars Empire At War Forces of Corruption not working: Hello all, So recently I've started playing this game again after a while. I play on Windows 10 x64, I have the CD version of the game. Whenever I try to launch the game, it does nothing for at least 30 minutes. The game would launch about at least a half hour after I...
  7. Empire at war gold pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Empire at war gold pack: Hello I have been trying to get empire at war gold pack online, and each time I try to download it doesn't go through the hard drive ad when it does I can't open it. So my question is how do I get to enable it to work so I can start playing it? It is because of this reason I...
  8. Star Wars Empire At War stopped working for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Wars Empire At War stopped working for some reason: I was playing all last week on star wars empire at war and its expansion pack. when I tried to load it up today and get this error 'This application is not compatible with the installed operation system. Please upgrade to Windows 98SE, Windows 2000 or better' I have tried...
  9. playing star wars battlefront

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    playing star wars battlefront: just playing a game I well get this bsod Attachment 100654 63068
  10. playing star wars battlefront

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    playing star wars battlefront: started after anniversary update playing star wars battlefront about 15mins in to game 61929

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does the star wars empire at war multiplayer work?

2. how to get forces of corruption to work on windows 10

3. how to get forces of corruption to load on windows 10

4. how to play forces of corruptiom,
  5. i keep getting a blank white screen when i try to run empire at war forces of corruption