Windows 10: Does anyone use Bluetooth Keyboard with their iPhone? If your answer is yes, which one do...

Discus and support Does anyone use Bluetooth Keyboard with their iPhone? If your answer is yes, which one do... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Also, can you surely recommend it? I need to type some documents on a weekly basis, and I've my iPhone with me at all times, so it would be very easier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sheikhoo_076, Jul 16, 2022.

1. Does anyone use Bluetooth Keyboard with their iPhone? If your answer is yes, which one do...

Also, can you surely recommend it? I need to type some documents on a weekly basis, and I've my iPhone with me at all times, so it would be very easier or simple to have a keyboard in my bag. Which one would be ergonomically better. Plz guide me.

:)

sheikhoo_076, Jul 16, 2022
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jul 16, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 14.4 - January 26, 2021

Read more:

Brink, Jul 16, 2022
  4. Joro Win User

Does anyone use Bluetooth Keyboard with their iPhone? If your answer is yes, which one do...

Bluetooth setup problem

Yes, the Bluetooth dongle is detected on my PC.
    But you may have the answer if it first requires unpairing from any other link.
    I'll try unpairing my iPhone and then trying to pair it to the PC.
    Thanks for the suggestion.

Thema:

Does anyone use Bluetooth Keyboard with their iPhone? If your answer is yes, which one do...

1. Does anyone use Bluetooth Keyboard with their iPhone? If your answer is yes, which one do... - Similar Threads - Does anyone Bluetooth

2. "Your organization" which one?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Your organization" which one?: For Windows Hello PIN, it says "Your organization". I have several organizations. Which one is it? The computer is personally owned and managed so it is not being managed by any of these organizations....
  3. "Your organization" which one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your organization" which one?: For Windows Hello PIN, it says "Your organization". I have several organizations. Which one is it? The computer is personally owned and managed so it is not being managed by any of these organizations....
  4. "Your organization" which one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does anyone use Bluetooth Keyboard with their iPhone? If your answer is yes, which one do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone use Bluetooth Keyboard with their iPhone? If your answer is yes, which one do...: Also, can you surely recommend it? I need to type some documents on a weekly basis, and I've my iPhone with me at all times, so it would be very easier or simple to have a keyboard in my bag. Which one would be ergonomically better. Plz guide me....
  6. Does anyone know the Bluetooth drivers for an Xbox One Controller?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know the Bluetooth drivers for an Xbox One Controller?: Been trying to connect a controller to pc via Bluetooth... it connected but after disconnecting it to connect it back to my xbox 1 x it won't connect via Bluetooth to pc... Does anyone know the exact drivers I'd have to uninstall to reconnect it? submitted by...
  7. Can anyone pls answer this..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone pls answer this..: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/will-i-be-still-be-able-to-connect-to-the-internet/e2c5f9a9-67f8-48d7-8e7d-2204a7e2b032?tm=1599130432539...
  8. Motherboard drivers. Which ones are installed and which to use?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Motherboard drivers. Which ones are installed and which to use?: I was wondering - in case I need to do a clean install - whether to use motherboard drivers from the motherboard manufacturer or just use the ones that comes with windows 10. Last time i built a PC was in the early days of Win 7 and i used motherboard drivers provided by the...
  9. Motherboard drivers. Which ones are installed and which to use?

in Windows 10 Support
    Motherboard drivers. Which ones are installed and which to use?: I was wondering - in case I need to do a clean install - whether to use motherboard drivers from the motherboard manufacturer or just use the ones that comes with windows 10. Last time i built a PC was in the early days of Win 7 and i used motherboard drivers provided by the...
  10. Do you moderate your answers at all?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do you moderate your answers at all?: No matter what question I look for answers to I always end up on answers from the moderators here pointing to their own websites full of PPC ads or affiliate links or just because they are SEO'ing their own websites and it's so obvious. Why don't you regulate this? That's why...