Windows 10: does anyone use the apple magic trackpad 2 on non-macbook windows 10 (just regular pc) ?

Discus and support does anyone use the apple magic trackpad 2 on non-macbook windows 10 (just regular pc) ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ^ does it work well with this driver to make it compatible with windows precision drivers ? i want to confirm before i buy the magic trackpad 2.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/doobi1, Jan 10, 2020.

1. /u/doobi1 Win User

does anyone use the apple magic trackpad 2 on non-macbook windows 10 (just regular pc) ?

^ does it work well with this driver to make it compatible with windows precision drivers ?

i want to confirm before i buy the magic trackpad 2. thanks

submitted by /u/doobi1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/doobi1, Jan 10, 2020
  2. Naveen_M Win User

apple trackpad

Hi Jake,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I have checked the
    system requirements
    of Magic Trackpad and I see that it requires Bluetooth 4.0-enabled Mac computer with OS X v10.11 or later. If you have installed Windows 10 on a Mac using Boot Camp, refer this article on

How to identify your Apple wireless mouse, keyboard, or trackpad
    to use Magic Trackpad. You cannot use Magic Trackpad on a non-Mac computer. For more information regarding this, I'd suggest you to contact
    Apple support.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jan 10, 2020
  3. connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook

Please help me with advice. I cannot connect an Apple Magic Mouse to my MacBook running Windows 10. I’ve recently installed Windows 10.

AprilFoley, Jan 10, 2020
  4. does anyone use the apple magic trackpad 2 on non-macbook windows 10 (just regular pc) ?

How to get Apple Magic Trackpad functions to work on Windows 10

I have an Apple Magic Trackpad and I'd like to use it with my work PC. I was able to install the Trackpad and pair it to Windows 10 using Bluetooth. However, all it will do is the left click function.

Any chance of getting these functions to work?

• Two-finger scrolling
    • Tap to click

user964586, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

does anyone use the apple magic trackpad 2 on non-macbook windows 10 (just regular pc) ?

1. does anyone use the apple magic trackpad 2 on non-macbook windows 10 (just regular pc) ? - Similar Threads - does anyone apple

2. Magic Trackpad 2 driver problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magic Trackpad 2 driver problem.: I recently installed this third-party driver for the Apple Magic Trackpad 2 that improves the functionality of that trackpad on Windows-OS. However, I then shifted the installation-files for that driver around a bit in File Explorer which I think broke the driver. Now I can't...
  3. Magic Trackpad 2 driver problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magic Trackpad 2 driver problem.: I recently installed this third-party driver for the Apple Magic Trackpad 2 that improves the functionality of that trackpad on Windows-OS. However, I then shifted the installation-files for that driver around a bit in File Explorer which I think broke the driver. Now I can't...
  4. HI i have a apple magic trackpad 2, and it only right clicks and moves around does not do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI i have a apple magic trackpad 2, and it only right clicks and moves around does not do...: my trackpad settings are gone even when the trackpad is connected via cable or Bluetoothi have tried to install drivers did not work i tried to reinstall my magic trackpad 2 did not work...
  5. HI i have a apple magic trackpad 2, and it only right clicks and moves around does not do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HI i have a apple magic trackpad 2, and it only right clicks and moves around does not do...: my trackpad settings are gone even when the trackpad is connected via cable or Bluetoothi have tried to install drivers did not work i tried to reinstall my magic trackpad 2 did not work...
  6. Using Apple trackpad gestures within Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using Apple trackpad gestures within Windows 10: Hi all,The Apple trackpad features time-saving gestures that don't seem available in Windows 10. Is there any way to get those gestures working in Windows 10?Here's a list of gestures, many of which seem unavailable in Windows.https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204895The key...
  7. apple Magic Trackpad 2 - Not scrolling on Windows 10

apple Magic Trackpad 2 - Not scrolling on Windows 10: Hi Has anyone resolved the issue of Apple Trackpad 2 not being able to scroll up nor down on windows 10. PC recognised it straight away - scrolls left, right, and click function works but that's it. Any advise would be useful otherwise it has to go. Thanks...
  8. using apple magic keyboard with lenovo windows 10 pc

using apple magic keyboard with lenovo windows 10 pc: I'm using a bluetooth apple keyboard with windows pc. all the keys are working fine except the function row keys which include volume rockers and play/pause etc. For example, when i click the volume up key on the apple magic keyboard on chrome, it opens up the HTML editor....
  9. connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect Apple Magic Mouse to MacBook: Please help me with advice. I cannot connect an Apple Magic Mouse to my MacBook running Windows 10. I’ve recently installed Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-apple-magic-mouse-to-macbook/529f19c6-44e1-49f0-8a9b-e2c59116e0af
  10. Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook

Apple Magic Mouse connecting issue Windows 10 on my macbook: I have installed windows 10 on my macbook but i have an issue with conmecting mouse **Original Title** Apple Magic Mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-magic-mouse-connecting-issue-windows-10-on/563a207b-018b-4d26-807f-21497bbb37f2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is it possible to use magic trackpad with dell laptop

2. bootcamp for magic mouse for pc