Windows 10: Does anyone's Windows 10 also suddenly went into Test Build Mode?

Discus and support Does anyone's Windows 10 also suddenly went into Test Build Mode? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Yep, my Windows 10 just suddenly went into Test Mode with the small words at the bottom right of my screen which says,Test Mode, Windows 10, Build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CBUltimate, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Does anyone's Windows 10 also suddenly went into Test Build Mode?

Yep, my Windows 10 just suddenly went into Test Mode with the small words at the bottom right of my screen which says,Test Mode, Windows 10, Build 10240.

Is this normal? ~ Thanks in advance.

:)

CBUltimate, Aug 26, 2015
  2. JoeNamco Win User

K_Mode exception not handled

Which build? as this is the forum for testing of newer builds of Windows 10 before releasing to the public and isn't a general support site for Public builds of Windows 10, does it work with the laptop screen as you have posted that the issue is with
    PNP monitor, also more info about what model and display card info would help

JoeNamco, Aug 26, 2015
  3. Holly1958 Win User
    Windows 10 Xbox

Suddenly I can't sign into Windows 10 Xbox or the store. Also having trouble signing into weather app on windows 10 or feedback on weather app. Are these problems related or does anyone have a fix?

Holly

Holly1958, Aug 26, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Does anyone's Windows 10 also suddenly went into Test Build Mode?

Ztruker, Aug 26, 2015
  5. sml156 Win User
    sml156, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Does anyone's Windows 10 also suddenly went into Test Build Mode?

1. Does anyone's Windows 10 also suddenly went into Test Build Mode? - Similar Threads - Does anyone's suddenly

2. Test Mode Watermark Not Disabling Also bcdebit does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Test Mode Watermark Not Disabling Also bcdebit does not work: Hello,I faced an issue today. I was running this command on cmd :bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFFthat I faced this message:The element data type specified is not recognized, or does not apply to the specified entry. Run "bcdebit /?" for command line assistance. Element not...
  3. Test Mode Watermark Not Disabling Also bcdebit does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Test Mode Watermark Not Disabling Also bcdebit does not work: Hello,I faced an issue today. I was running this command on cmd :bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFFthat I faced this message:The element data type specified is not recognized, or does not apply to the specified entry. Run "bcdebit /?" for command line assistance. Element not...
  4. Does anyone have a checked build of Windows 10 2004?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone have a checked build of Windows 10 2004?: I'm wondering where to find one for debugging purposes, google doesn't give any answers, if anyone has one please give the link to it. submitted by /u/a-Ball-of-Floof [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 test mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 test mode: I can't remove Test Mode from my computer. I did some steps from Microsoft website but didn't solve my problem. Show this message: "Error while defining the element data. The value is protected by the Safe Boot policy and cannot be modified or deleted." Could you help...
  6. Windows 10 Test Mode watermark

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Test Mode watermark: Hi, My PC puts a watermark on the bottom right with "Test Mode" written. https://imgur.com/jUAnLqs I looked for a solution to this problem on my side and I found several discussions which said to make a "bcdedit /set testsigning off" command, so I did it and then I restart...
  7. windows test mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows test mode: why on windows test mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-test-mode/7c9ade43-97b1-4613-bc79-a0e681779c89
  8. Compatibility mode test does nothing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Compatibility mode test does nothing: I have a brand new laptop with Windows 10 as I cannot update mine from windows 7 and i am hating it already! The layout is for children, random apps appear out of nowhere that are impossible to uninstall no option on right click, not showing in the list of apps or in...
  9. My computer suddenly went into test mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer suddenly went into test mode.: My computer all of a sudden went into test mode. I cannot access any of my apps, internet and files. How do I get out of test mode? I need to order Christmas presents now!! Please help me!!...
  10. Test Mode Windows 10 Home Build 10240 - why is it on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Test Mode Windows 10 Home Build 10240 - why is it on my desktop?: I was running Windows 8.1 on my Boot camped Macbook Pro. I submitted a request to reserve and be notified an upgrade to Windows 10. I never received a notification. As fate would have it, when I checked Windows update, lo and behold, an "Important Update" was there that was...