Windows 10: Does BING or Microsoft have a FREE or PREMIUM "Rebrandly URL Shortener" Alternative?

Discus and support Does BING or Microsoft have a FREE or PREMIUM "Rebrandly URL Shortener" Alternative? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hey guys.. wanted to find out if you all know if by any chance if BING or Microsoft had a Alternative "Rebrandly URL Shortener" service?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by [Samuel] Psalm3, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Does BING or Microsoft have a FREE or PREMIUM "Rebrandly URL Shortener" Alternative?

Does BING or Microsoft have a FREE or PREMIUM "Rebrandly URL Shortener" Alternative? 6b4e2c42-3365-4b3d-a6ec-f337f3bc2aad?upload=true.jpg

Hey guys.. wanted to find out if you all know if by any chance if BING or Microsoft had a Alternative "Rebrandly URL Shortener" service?

Either for BING users or for Office365 Users.. thanks!

* Moved from Bing

* Original title: [ORION] Does BING or Microsoft have a FREE or PREMIUM "Rebrandly URL Shortener" Alternative?

:)

[Samuel] Psalm3, Feb 14, 2019

2. Bing app and Microsoft document printer XPS errors

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

Lets try some more troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to reinstall the printer driver in compatibility mode and also try to check the apps list.

Step 1: I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver in compatibility mode. Check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the
    computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if any Bing Sport app is present in the Apps list.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Then click on Settings.

3. Choose System.

4. Then click on Apps and features.

5. Check if any Bing Sport app is present in the app list or not.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using printer on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Flyordie Win User
    Windows 7 RC1 available for download from MICROSOFT!!!!!!

Been running RC1 for 3 1/2 days now and kinda like it. Although I want a perm. OS and I only have a truely perm key for Vista HomePrem so back to Vista for now. Cya Win7 when you come out. (Microsoft, PLEASE offer a step up program for those who decided to take the Vista plunge. $74.99 for the upgrade from Vista Home Premium to Win7 Home Premium or w/e the SKU match it is. Just a suggestion. *Toast :toast: )

Flyordie, Feb 14, 2019
  4. dgf6929 Win User

Does BING or Microsoft have a FREE or PREMIUM "Rebrandly URL Shortener" Alternative?

Alternative Maps on Windows Phone 7

With Windows 6.1 os (Palm Treo) I could get Google Maps quite clear. If Microsoft does not want to have Google Maps on Windows Phone 7, what is the alternative. You search Bing, you get info, not maps. I am not even asking for gps type maps or
    directions, just a simple map which can be extended by pinching it, to get the rough guide of where the place is. What is the alternative, there does not seem to be even Bing Maps. Thanks for yr help.

dgf6929, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Does BING or Microsoft have a FREE or PREMIUM "Rebrandly URL Shortener" Alternative?

1. Does BING or Microsoft have a FREE or PREMIUM "Rebrandly URL Shortener" Alternative? - Similar Threads - Does BING Microsoft

2. Free alternative to Windows Defender?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Free alternative to Windows Defender?: For selection: Kaspersky Security Cloud Free and Avira Free Security Suite Considering only these two programs, which one would be better? Without assuming that the Defender is actually good enough. (Use it yourself) Which one would be better, especially in terms of...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium does not work: I purchased the Premium version of Microsoft Jigsaw to turn off ads. Unfortunately, when I click on the button to turn off ads, it says that I already own Premium and the ads are still there. I tried reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw and rebooting - it does not work. There is...
  4. SAMBA alternatives (Free)

SAMBA alternatives (Free): Hi folks anybody got a decent suggestion on replacing SAMBA. Windows has to be able to see and access files on Linux NAS boxes, while Linux has to be able to access files on Windows via network browsing. Also Smart TV's / amazon firesticks etc have to be able to access...
  5. Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?: Malwarebytes Premium again and again protects me from computer nasties from the web that Windows Defender simply does not. Malicious websites etc. I only have the Premium trial. I can not afford to pay for a Premium licence. Is there a free alternative to Malwarebytes...
  6. Bing does not recognize website url and places it in Search Index

Bing does not recognize website url and places it in Search Index: <Removed Profanity> you must be kidding that anyone would use bing, it is absolutely the worst, I would use yahoo before bing, and here is why: How come when I put in a full URL Bing returns the site with the URL 4th, really fourth, why not first? I am sure because the other...
  7. Mbam...free or premium?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mbam...free or premium?: I have Malwarebytes Premium v. on my laptop for which I pay $25 per year. I just got a new Lenovo desktop w/the i5, 8G ram and 1T hard drive and wish to protect my new PC with their great product. My question: Is the paid version worth paying for? I had the free v. on my old...
  8. Unlocker Free Alternative?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unlocker Free Alternative?: I have used to use Unlocker for a while on windows 7 and sometimes on windows 10. Do you have better performing and Free alternative! 79570
  9. Free MS Office Alternative

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Free MS Office Alternative: For those who would like an alternative to Microsoft Office for one reason or another (cost mainly), here's a free alternative; WPS for Business: Get a one-year WPS Office Business license for free - CNET 38182
  10. Transitioning Google URL Shortener to Firebase Dynamic Links

in Windows 10 News
    Transitioning Google URL Shortener to Firebase Dynamic Links: We launched the Google URL Shortener back in 2009 as a way to help people more easily share links and measure traffic online. Since then, many popular URL shortening services have emerged and the ways people find content on the Internet have also changed dramatically, from...