Windows 10: Does change Password make the old the email reset too?

Discus and support Does change Password make the old the email reset too? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; For the information, I have a problem with my mail on window10. The email cannot receive and send on the mail windows10. So, i decide to change the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by fatin0994, Jan 7, 2019.

1. fatin0994 Win User

Does change Password make the old the email reset too?

For the information, I have a problem with my mail on window10. The email cannot receive and send on the mail windows10. So, i decide to change the password on the server. But I worry that if change password then all the old email missing and cannot recover. For information the server will delete all the email after 7 days. So the old email just has in the mail windows 10 only. So should i continue to change the password or do something else?

:)

fatin0994, Jan 7, 2019

2. Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I don't know how this guy is managing it but he keeps resetting my password in live.

I had a backup email trough gmail and he changed that too

so then my gmail had a back email to aol and so I reset my gmail then I was able to reset my live.

Next morning he reset my live again! I manged to get it back by using gmail again to reset it which oddly enough he didn't reset my gmail password this time.

I have now since used a an extremmmmmleeey long password generated at random for live to see if that keeps him out.

The scary thing is I have a totally unrelated other gmail account. Guess what I find in the deleted folder of my live account. A reset password email for my STEAM CONFIRMED TOTALLY UNRELATED TO OTHER EMAILS EMAIL ACCOUNT! It was all in dutch too with link (I didn't click on the links though). How did he figure that one out? Thankfully my secure steam gmail account hasn't had its password reseted yet.

How is this guy doing this? My password were strong. I suppose i'll see if he gets in now with this new pass.

Keep in mind this is a fresh reformat and my Firewall from my router is on.

I've done scans anyway and everything is clean.

EDIT: I'd also like to add I had a password reset email from steam in my gmail account. But I did not have my password reset for either my gmail or steam.

4. Does change Password make the old the email reset too?

Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

Alright?

What do you mean your live is on a yahoo? You access your live email from a yahoo account?

live doesn't ask for anything when you rest your pass other than the old pass.

Thema:

Does change Password make the old the email reset too?

1. Does change Password make the old the email reset too? - Similar Threads - Does change Password

2. Change Email Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Email Password: Can I change my password without losing my profile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-email-password/32a368cd-0b28-4889-9e45-b2c77229b5c3
  3. Can't change or reset an old Windows 7 password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change or reset an old Windows 7 password: I'm trying to log on an old computer of mine for which I don't remember the password, on Windows 7.I don't have another account on this computer, so I can't do it that way.The command prompt doesn't open when I try to launch the computer from the "safe mode with command...
  4. Can't change or reset an old Windows 7 password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change or reset an old Windows 7 password: I'm trying to log on an old computer of mine for which I don't remember the password, on Windows 7.I don't have another account on this computer, so I can't do it that way.The command prompt doesn't open when I try to launch the computer from the "safe mode with command...
  5. Change email password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change email password: I changed my MS Account password, but it doesn't work for my email account. Short of deleting my MS account which I don't know how to do and creating a new one, how do I change my email password to be the same as my MS Account password?...
  6. Why does making a password reset disc require you to know the forgotten password? It makes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does making a password reset disc require you to know the forgotten password? It makes...: So, my grandpa reset his computer’s password today, and immediately forgot it. It is the LOCAL password for the computer itself, has nothing at all to do with any Microsoft accounts. He doesn’t have a windows 10 install disc, and I don’t know what’s so hard for Microsoft to...
  7. Old email and password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old email and password: I set up my original Microsoft and Xbox account with another email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It no longer exists and I do not remember the password. I am unable to use my Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire games. It keeps asking for the password for...
  8. Changing the Email used for resetting the password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changing the Email used for resetting the password: Hey all, as the title implies, I am wanting to change the email that Microsoft uses to change my password. When I go to manage aliases, the only email I see is the email I prefer. However, when I went to reset my password, one of the options was an older email that I am...
  9. change email password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    change email password: How can I change the password on my gmail account through windows live mail. I keep getting an error message that the user name and/or password are incorrect but the screen isn't giving me any way to change either of these. I have been using the same password for a long...
  10. Reset Microsoft account email and password ...... (No access to old info)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset Microsoft account email and password ...... (No access to old info): Microsoft account issues I do not have access to any of the old info .. that IP is closed and not accessible any longer....