Windows 10: Does clicking on a value for Status in Details of Device Manager change the current status...

Discus and support Does clicking on a value for Status in Details of Device Manager change the current status... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As an Administrator, I clicked on a value that was different than the one highlighted at the top for Status in the Details tab of Device Manager for an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by A123, Nov 7, 2018.

1. A123 Win User

Does clicking on a value for Status in Details of Device Manager change the current status...

As an Administrator, I clicked on a value that was different than the one highlighted at the top for Status in the Details tab of Device Manager for an external SSD and clicked the OK button. Does clicking change the status or does clicking just highlight the different value line?

:)

A123, Nov 7, 2018

2. Device Manager Missing

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the following details.

• Are you able to see device manager in Control Panel?

• What is the status when you click on the option?

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

• Since when did the issue started appearing?

As a work around, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start Menu
    Check if you are able to see device manger in the pop up menu.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    printer status

Hi Dick,

You may modify the settings to change the printer status. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    to change printer status from offline to online.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Does clicking on a value for Status in Details of Device Manager change the current status...

Current Status of F@H Teammates

Hey, I'd like to get added to the list *Big Grin Does clicking on a value for Status in Details of Device Manager change the current status... :D My current status can be F@H doesn't want to give me any work!

no seriously, I'm in the process of installing a fresh OS with new mobo, my issues should be gone and I should be back up latest tomorrow once I get done with everything. *Toast :toast:

Chicken Patty, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Does clicking on a value for Status in Details of Device Manager change the current status...

1. Does clicking on a value for Status in Details of Device Manager change the current status... - Similar Threads - Does clicking value

2. Device status .xml?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device status .xml?: i was scrolling through my pc disk when i found this im wondering if its a virus or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-status-xml/c2de3037-073b-4680-a6b6-3cddc638ca3d
  3. Device status .xml?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device status .xml?: i was scrolling through my pc disk when i found this im wondering if its a virus or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-status-xml/c2de3037-073b-4680-a6b6-3cddc638ca3d
  4. Change File status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change File status: Hi,I have some files in a desktop folder which have the blue cloud icon, and I'd like to change this to available at all time, I'm never sure how the desktop works now, things were much simpler when I built my first 486, now I have the desktop within cloud and one this pc and...
  5. USB Device over current status detected.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB Device over current status detected.: Recently i have issues with my PC, if some one knows how too fix this issue i would really apreaciate it. [ATTACH] After that my PC just shut down after 15 Seconds, my keyboard frezze and i can't open BIOS. I try evreything from checking my USB ports, too jumpers on...
  6. Change in status

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change in status: I recently noticed on my Insider status has changed from individual to organization which means I no longer have control of my updates. I need this changed back immediately. Thank you...
  7. Status of Security Settings on Manage my Devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Status of Security Settings on Manage my Devices: I recently revived the use of my Windows Defender Anti-Virus Software after one of the updates had knocked it out. Now when I log in to my Microsoft account and view my devices, the status of my Virus and Protection shows as "unknown". I know that I have turned on real-time...
  8. How does the device status work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How does the device status work?: to specify, its for my graphics card. What should i watch out for? Graphics card: AMD RX 470[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-the-device-status-work/62bdbf25-ac51-49d1-81a8-c5783c39350d
  9. USB device over current status detected.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB device over current status detected.: When starting to boot up I get this message: "USB device over current status detected. System will shut down after 15 seconds." I have disconnected everything from USB and I still get the same error message and the system still shuts down after 15 seconds. Windows 10 Pro,...
  10. no status bar with details during copying

in Windows 10 Support
    no status bar with details during copying: Hi, when i copy one or more files and folders from one HDD to another, or HDD to USB Stick, i can't see the status bar anymore, how much percent are already copied, which speed is used and remaining time. it comes up nothing. so i click copy then paste and nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change device manager property value

2. wrong details in device manager?

3. how to change device manager status