Windows 10: Does Clover damage my computer?

Discus and support Does Clover damage my computer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I casually uploaded the installer file of latest Clover to VirusTotal and I was surprised !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rockmons, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Does Clover damage my computer?

/u/Rockmons, Apr 11, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Apr 11, 2020
  3. neilpzz Win User
    clover trail

Can't find a Microsoft link but others report MS support ended with the Creators update. So as of Nov 2019 version 1909 and previous does not support Atom Clover Trail.

neilpzz, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Does Clover damage my computer?

Windows store cache is damaged

Hi,

Damaged Windows Store cache may be due to several reasons. It is possible that before you ran the Windows App troubleshooter, Windows Store is already corrupted of needs to be updated.

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you restart your computer to normal startup to disable unnecessary apps that runs in the background of your computer while you are using it. This process will also reset your apps without losing data on your computer.

To restart your computer to normal startup, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type msconfig, and then click OK.
    • On the General tab,
      click the Normal Startup, and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click Restart.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Loraine Mon, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Does Clover damage my computer?

1. Does Clover damage my computer? - Similar Threads - Does Clover damage

2. Does typing "wininit" into powershell damage your computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does typing "wininit" into powershell damage your computer?: I am looking to create a manual BSOD from the command line as I have no Right control nor scroll lock key to trigger "INITIATED_MANUAL_CRASH". I was curious whether the "wininit" + powershell solution will harm or corrupt my computer in any way. What actually happens when I...
  3. Does typing "wininit" into powershell damage your computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does typing "wininit" into powershell damage your computer?: I am looking to create a manual BSOD from the command line as I have no Right control nor scroll lock key to trigger "INITIATED_MANUAL_CRASH". I was curious whether the "wininit" + powershell solution will harm or corrupt my computer in any way. What actually happens when I...
  4. Does typing "wininit" into powershell damage your computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does computer losing power cause damage?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does computer losing power cause damage?: In the old days if you turned off your computer's power with the power button, or unplugged it, or took out the laptop's battery, you'd get a "Windows did not shut down properly" message when you turned it back on. The implication seemed to be that what you did was improper....
  6. does it damage my windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    does it damage my windows 10?: i wanna create an ISO file of my current Windows 10 Home and use it to run it using my usb stick. Does creating the ISO file of my current windows damages it and makes it unable to use on my system?...
  7. My computer keeps getting damaged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer keeps getting damaged: The first problem encountered was at January, 2016. The keys were being entered twice, touchpad not working. Then after 2 years, Alt key being pressed not physically. Keyboard changed. After 6 months again, keyboard changed, RAM upgraded. After 1 year, other jeys such as...
  8. Clover Bootloader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clover Bootloader: Hiya, I am going to install clover bootloader whilst clean installing windows 10 for BIOS UEFI (but the BIOS UEFI are 32-Bit). So after I have set up the partitions (shift + F10 before installing windows) from command prompt - please note the automatic set up of partitions...
  9. You've damaged my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You've damaged my computer: You bastards damaged my personal files with blue sreens not being fixed. Block my account and all microsoft teams will go to court and will end up dead like Atari....
  10. clover trail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    clover trail: As of november 2019, is it possible to upgrade to windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clover-trail/c833bfdf-fd4a-48ae-bfc8-6bfff78ba4fe