Windows 10: does creating the Windows 7 Installation Media fix the problems with the windows 11 updates?

Discus and support does creating the Windows 7 Installation Media fix the problems with the windows 11 updates? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a brand new laptop and two updates won't install: KB5015732 and KB5015882... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tangyigi, Aug 6, 2022.

1. tangyigi Win User

does creating the Windows 7 Installation Media fix the problems with the windows 11 updates?

I have a brand new laptop and two updates won't install: KB5015732 and KB5015882

:)

tangyigi, Aug 6, 2022
  2. Hockster Win User

Windows 7 update help needed

Language packs should be listed in the optional updates section of Windows Update.

As for installing Win 7, it should merely ask for the qualifying media to be inserted to the dvd drive. That's what XP upgrade install discs did when there wasn't a previous OS installed.

Hockster, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Windows 7 Ultimate (64) Security updates not installing.

I have been having problems in installing the updates that I have listed below. For each update I attempted to install them individually but they would not install. I also downloaded the SURT 6.1 KB947821 v27. The problem has been going on now for about 2 months. (whenever the issue with the updates comes to mind I am never near my pc). Thank you in advance.

Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 9 for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2838727)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2757638)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2785220)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2790113)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813170)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2813430)
    Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2839894)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2726535)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2773072)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2786400)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2798162)
    Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2808679)

autigerfan, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Widjaja Win User

does creating the Windows 7 Installation Media fix the problems with the windows 11 updates?

Windows XP SP3: Windows Update fix

Ah.
    Probably the issue I had with windows media format runtime security update for WMP 9.5 & 11 downloading but not installing.

I fixed it by typing something into the command prompt which I think reset the update.

Widjaja, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

1. does creating the Windows 7 Installation Media fix the problems with the windows 11 updates? - Similar Threads - does creating Installation

2. Creating installation media. Before or after Windows 11 upgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating installation media. Before or after Windows 11 upgrade?: I just got two computers with windows 10 home. They are not in s mode. They were preloaded with windows 10 home. I have not made recovery installation media as of yet in either machine as I just now got them set up. My question is Do I make recovery media for windows 10...
  3. Problems created by a Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems created by a Windows 11 Update: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎29/‎01/‎2023 OS build 22621.1265 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0 I bought my computer with Windows 11 pre installed. I received an update after which I cannot use the Power button to shut off my...
  4. Problems created by a Windows 11 Update

Problems created by a Windows 11 Update: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎29/‎01/‎2023 OS build 22621.1265 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0 I bought my computer with Windows 11 pre installed. I received an update after which I cannot use the Power button to shut off my...
  5. does creating the Windows 7 Installation Media fix the problems with the windows 11 updates?

does creating the Windows 7 Installation Media fix the problems with the windows 11 updates?: I have a brand new laptop and two updates won't install: KB5015732 and KB5015882 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-creating-the-windows-7-installation-media-fix/29974b61-e2da-453b-be46-16adaf77efb7
  6. Does Windows installation media created by Media Creation Tool contain information related...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows installation media created by Media Creation Tool contain information related...: If i install Media Creation Tool on my Windows 10 computer for the purpose of creating a USB Drive installer for another computer where i want to install Windows 10, will the USB installation media contain any information related to the Windows 10 OS on the computer the Media...
  7. Does Windows installation media created by Media Creation Tool contain information related...

Does Windows installation media created by Media Creation Tool contain information related...: If i install Media Creation Tool on my Windows 10 computer for the purpose of creating a USB Drive installer for another computer where i want to install Windows 10, will the USB installation media contain any information related to the Windows 10 OS on the computer the Media...
  8. Does Windows installation media created by Media Creation Tool contain information related...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How to create Windows 11 bootable installation media

in Windows 10 News
    How to create Windows 11 bootable installation media: [ATTACH]Microsoft released the stable version of Windows 11 for all users across the globe. If you are thinking of fresh or clean install Windows 11, you have to create a bootable USB media for Windows 11. This guide will show you how to create a Windows 11 bootable...
  10. to fix problem tried to create Installation media on USB drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    to fix problem tried to create Installation media on USB drive: To fix the upgrade problem I followed suggestion 2 on this track only to find that on the second laptop I fail to get a Windows 10 Installation media drive made on my Lenovo ideapad 110 running well on Windows 10. I get when almost finished the error UNABLE TO RUN THIS TOOL...