Windows 10: Does deleting a file from a different user delete it from administrator user?

Discus and support Does deleting a file from a different user delete it from administrator user? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I was wondering if deleting a file from a different user account, delete it from the main administrator user?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Dimers, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Dimers Win User

Does deleting a file from a different user delete it from administrator user?

I was wondering if deleting a file from a different user account, delete it from the main administrator user?

:)

Dimers, Feb 1, 2022
  2. modder Win User

Deleting User Accounts

more info : when logon screen appear ,user name:administrator (depend os language ) without password --- now you are a super administrator

modder, Feb 1, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Deleting Hiberfil & Pagefile

You would have to move your Page File to a different drive to get rid of that file, however you can make is smaller by adjusting the size in Windows.

To get rid of Hyberfile.sys you need to disable hibernation by doing the following:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate off, and then press ENTER.
    • Type exit and then press ENTER to close the Command Prompt window
    Then you can delete the hyberfile.sys file.

newtekie1, Feb 1, 2022
  4. macbeth Win User

Cannot delete files in Temp

There are a few files that i cant delete in
    C:\Documents and Settings\1st User\Local Settings\Temp
    which are ~DF567B.tmp, ~DFB71E.tmp, ~ROMFN_000007A8 and Perflib_Perfdata_7a8.dat. And some times there are a few more.
    What are these files and why cant they be deleted?

macbeth, Feb 1, 2022
Thema:

1. Does deleting a file from a different user delete it from administrator user? - Similar Threads - Does deleting file

2. Files from User profile deleted totally

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files from User profile deleted totally: Hi,i have problem with my profile. I was working normally on pc, but i decided to reboot my pc because i didnt reboot it for like 5 days.After rebooting i logged in into my user account and desktop was totally empty, all my files are deleted missing.When i opend...
  3. Files from User profile deleted totally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files from User profile deleted totally: Hi,i have problem with my profile. I was working normally on pc, but i decided to reboot my pc because i didnt reboot it for like 5 days.After rebooting i logged in into my user account and desktop was totally empty, all my files are deleted missing.When i opend...
  4. Files from User profile deleted totally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does deleting a file from a different user delete it from administrator user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does deleting a file from a different user delete it from administrator user?: I was wondering if deleting a file from a different user account, delete it from the main administrator user? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-deleting-a-file-from-a-different-user-delete/60ccbeff-d9e8-42c0-bc4d-42956fd980f0
  6. Does deleting a file from a different user delete it from administrator user?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does deleting a file from a different user delete it from administrator user?: I was wondering if deleting a file from a different user account, delete it from the main administrator user? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-deleting-a-file-from-a-different-user-delete/60ccbeff-d9e8-42c0-bc4d-42956fd980f0
  7. Deletion of deleted user's files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deletion of deleted user's files.: I'm deleting the files of an account that I have recently deleted off of my computer, and I'm worried that the files will not be on the other computer the account is on, I just want to make sure that the files I am deleting won't be deleted on the other computer. And sorry if...
  8. Deleted administrative users, locked out from EVERYTHING.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleted administrative users, locked out from EVERYTHING.: Hello, I was tired of being locked out of the files on my own computer, so I deleted all the administrative users except from one that I gave full access to, thinking it would let me access all content without giving admin's approval. I have tried all 7 options in this...
  9. delete user from login

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete user from login: My PC attempts to log in an old profile on startup. Somehow, it recognizes a password that I did not enter and displays a password login error wrong password. After several seconds, the login screen allows me to select a different profile. I choose my profile and login. The...
  10. Recover files from a deleted user account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover files from a deleted user account: I found I needed to delete a user account from my system. Now I'm using an alternate user account (administrator) but I find several files are not complete or not accessible. When I try to open some files I'm told I don't have permission to open this file even though this...