Windows 10: Does dotNet framework 4.x check for trailing comma in email addresses

Discus and support Does dotNet framework 4.x check for trailing comma in email addresses in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does dotNet framework 4.x check for trailing comma in email addresses? Can this be configured? We have an app that runs under IIS We migrated it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeterTamas, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Does dotNet framework 4.x check for trailing comma in email addresses

Does dotNet framework 4.x check for trailing comma in email addresses?

Can this be configured?

We have an app that runs under IIS

We migrated it to a new server, now we see this error:

An invalid character was found in the mail header: ','

The application communicates status via email. When it composed the message, it takes every email address in our config file and puts a comma at the end. This means we always have a , at the end of our email list. Its a relatively simple change, but if it is validation that can be turned off, I'd rather do that

This application worked on an older server.

Server: Win 2016 .Net framework 4.6 features installed

:)

PeterTamas, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Andre for Directly, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Issue with installation of framework dotnet 3.5

Hello to all,

Hope you've got a sunny weather and a good time.

When I try to install dotnet framework 3.5 - by Windows features or by download on Microsoft website - I'm encoutering a problem.

Here is the error message :

The referenced assembly could not be found. Error code: 0x80073701

I've tried sfc /scannow but it's return "no trouble found".

Also different other tips found on the Web but no one worked ! Does dotNet framework 4.x check for trailing comma in email addresses :(

The hardware: Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 OEM.

Any suggestion will be welcome. Does dotNet framework 4.x check for trailing comma in email addresses ;)

Regards,

Olivier

Olivier Lavasier, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Does dotNet framework 4.x check for trailing comma in email addresses

Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3632

Source: Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3632 | .NET Blog

Brink, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Does dotNet framework 4.x check for trailing comma in email addresses

1. Does dotNet framework 4.x check for trailing comma in email addresses - Similar Threads - Does dotNet framework

2. How to uninstall framework 4?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall framework 4?: i have corrupted files of framework 4 i cant enter the folder or uninstall it how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-framework-4/86039263-ad54-4487-8178-8367b3f8af34
  3. DotNet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DotNet: Hi, I was just playing a game when my antivirus blocked a program called DotNet for trying to run malware. I checked the file location but it's from Microsoft Corporation which seems safe, but it's "dotnet" not "DotNet". Is there a malware on my computer or is it a false...
  4. Does not receive email at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Does not receive email at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: HiI can no longer receive mail on my livemail. I get the following message when I try to send mail to my account:Delivery to these recipients or groups failed:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***Unable to deliver the message. DNS reported that the recipient's domain...
  5. Does not receive email at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does not receive email at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: HiI can no longer receive mail on my livemail. I get the following message when I try to send mail to my account:Delivery to these recipients or groups failed:*** Email address is removed for privacy ***Unable to deliver the message. DNS reported that the recipient's domain...
  6. How Does One Replace an Old Email Address with a New Email Address?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Does One Replace an Old Email Address with a New Email Address?: have: W10 homescenario: i changed my email address to a new address and deleted/deactivated the previous address. issue: now i'm bombarded with an account error message old discontinued email address is displayed which i cannot stop from popping up. objective: change email...
  7. emails adding commas when sending

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails adding commas when sending: Having trouble even after backspacing the auto adding comma and when inserting as a contact it adds the comma. Comes back as mail demon of course. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-adding-commas-when-sending/ea59513b-f2d8-4a22-9656-da3492e95693
  8. Does *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is a legit microsoft email?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is a legit microsoft email?: Hello, as In topic here is my question: "Does *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is a legit microsoft email?" I was contacting with them about my issues with MS Surface GO, and they wanted me to send my device to given address, Can I trust them?...
  9. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  10. Dotnet framework 3.5

Dotnet framework 3.5: Friends I am into Entertainment Industry Post prodution Editing & Mixing. How Can I use dotnet framework 3.5 in windows 10? Tried to install it but windows 10 does not allow. Y? pl. help. Work is getting pending Thanks 18928